• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

For all the people who want UAI predictions (1 Viewer)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I think that if u want a UAi prediction you should use SAM...two reasons why:

1. most people may give u UAI predictions based on their knowledge...but think about it...they don't know more than u do coz the align marks vary from year to year and it depends on your ranking in skool and how well u do in the HSC exam.

2. SAM is much more reliable coz it was created on the basis of many other people's marks from previous years. Often when I put in my cousin's marks the UAI comes out perfectly

GOOD LUCK!

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
I think that if u want a UAi prediction you should use SAM...two reasons why:

1. most people may give u UAI predictions based on their knowledge...but think about it...they don't know more than u do coz the align marks vary from year to year and it depends on your ranking in skool and how well u do in the HSC exam.

2. SAM is much more reliable coz it was created on the basis of many other people's marks from previous years. Often when I put in my cousin's marks the UAI comes out perfectly

GOOD LUCK!
its called a 2nd opinion

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
since we dont know what our HSC aligned marks are going to be until dec 20, how can we use SAM? the most accurate impression we can get is of people on our trial marks and on our ranks... computers are dreadfully limited.

mishka

HSC
N/A
it's also hard sometimes to tell whether or not the people giving the advice have a lot of experience with the system... I like JUAISeeker and SAM because you know the data on there is legit. :uhhuh:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
JUAIseeker is another UAI calculator developed by a member, jm1234567890

And on the topic, the main reason people post here is to do with the difficulty in estimating alinged marks from raw school marks. Also people go to different schools so test may be harder/easier and that must be taken into account. Hence by posting your raw marks and school some sort of estimate can be made

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)