Focus Area (1 Viewer)

Princess Berri

HSC
Can anyone give me an explination of what we have to say in our folio in realtion to the focus area etc, its really getting to me :mad1: :bomb: :confused:
PLease PLEASE help me :(

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
ok basically you have to chose what area you want to do then explain why you have made this design

this is an example as it is the only way i can explain it ok for mine im designing and creating a 1830s inspired gown and in my focus area i stated that i chose it beacuse i was only able to create a dres in which gatherd al my inspiration and aparell was the only focus area that allowed me to design a dress freeely.

yet if ur doing furnishings you can state that for aesthetic and functioning and structure resons you have to chose this focus area.. If u neeed anymore help just email me ok

vandy88

HSC
My teacher wants me to discuss how my project is inovative/creative. Whats that supposed to mean? also Justify my project in terms of cultural, historical or inovative in its insiration. What are you supposed to say there?:confused: :confused: :confused:

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
ok vandy88 all you have to do is say what parts of ur design are completly original and how did you think of doing it ,, you also have to find parts of ur design which are inovative which bassically means the parts which are inspired by somethingy current.
justifing terms in cultural historical or contemporary all you have to do is discuss one main factor from the above in rerlation to ur design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)