Flexible Entry... (1 Viewer)

HSC
I am looking at getting into a degree in which I missed out by 0.40 points, and was wanting to develop a resume/application for Flexible Entry. I spoke to the Office and they said to just include achievements and such, but I am not sure what kind of achievements would be regarded as ideal for acceptance in flexbile entry....Like what do they want to see? Just that I went well in physics and chemistry....or do they want to see things such as entry into competetions and other commitments (not directly related to the course).

I was sorta lazy last year as far as extra curricular activities are involved but I did focus greatly on my studies and so thats all I have to show is just good marks in the courses relating to my proposed course at uni?

So for those of you who were excepted in through flexbile entry, what kind of things did you include in your application? Since I have a year of working, I have also considered possibly doing a TAFE course that would relate to the course I want to do, as a means of showing I am devoted to this and am willing to study for it....

04er

HSC
If you want it bad enough, I reckon you should include everything you possibly can. That's what I did for my scholarship application ;)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Depending on what your course is, they want extra-curricular stuff. When they say achievements, they want to see High Distinctions in nationally recognised competitions and stuff like the Physics Comps or the Australian Royal Chemistry Association Comp etc...

I'm not sure where to get it, just ask around, but it has a list of what kind of achievements each degree looks for when it comes to flexible entry. They will also look at your mark in specific subjects depending on what degree you're looking at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)