flexi entry (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
Hi guys

does anyone know how flexible entry, as mentioned in the smh works.

in particular in the business and eco faculty for commerce where i am about 2 points short.

i know others have gotten in with much lower uais below the cutoff, so, does anyone know how i owuld go about this at usyd?
cheers

Lainee

HSC
I searched the USYD website and this is what I've found for you:
  • The Flexible entry scheme considers UAIs up to five points below the normal cutoff.
  • Applicants need to demonstrate their aptitude for the course they are choosing. This can be anything from performance in relevant HSC subjects, participation in Science Olympiads or through a written submission.
  • It is only avaliable for certain courses. Unfortunately, it is not avaliable for courses in the Economics and Business faculty. You can check the list of courses that allow flexible entry and the criteria for applying here: http://www.usyd.edu.au/fstudent/undergrad/apply/flexible.shtml#criteria

deano059

HSC
Lainee said:
I searched the USYD website and this is what I've found for you:
  • The Flexible entry scheme considers UAIs up to five points below the normal cutoff.
  • Applicants need to demonstrate their aptitude for the course they are choosing. This can be anything from performance in relevant HSC subjects, participation in Science Olympiads or through a written submission.
  • It is only avaliable for certain courses. Unfortunately, it is not avaliable for courses in the Economics and Business faculty. You can check the list of courses that allow flexible entry and the criteria for applying here: http://www.usyd.edu.au/fstudent/undergrad/apply/flexible.shtml#criteria
thanks lainee for that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)