Flare?????? (1 Viewer)

Jos

Please explain......
For my half yearly exam, I did pretty well, I'm not complaining. When I asked my teacher what I lost marks on she said to me
"It was good. You had all the stuff you needed to have in it, you just didn't write with flare."
What does this mean, I understand the meaning of flare in english but when you are writing about ancient historians how does one inject their writing with flare???

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hmmm i would presume it is just like english flair .. thus you need to work on your writing skills, but she could mean flair in like incorporating sources together or something

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
You need to sound more articulate - communicate a more linguistic grasp to your writing. Not necessarily what you write(although thats probably so) but how you write it.

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
it means that you sound like you're reciting something and that you should get into what you're writing about. history is fucking ahmazziinnngg man!!!!11! :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
try to extend your vocab and maybe write in a more sophisticated and expressive style? hehe i can't define what I just said so you're going to have to make to with my unsophisticated and inexpressive suggestion :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)