Flaming Lips fans? (1 Viewer)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Ive been a Lips fanboy since I first got Zaireeka when I was in year 8. I thought Yoshimi and The Soft Bulletin were amazing too. I hope I get to see these guys live some time, Ive heard the concerts are a real experience.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I've got yoshimi, only really got into them the last few years or so

slip

HSC
Yeh i heard bdo was insane, so i picked up there Yoshimi for $10 a few months ago.

They are really good. Really different too. Hmmm, i might go see if i can find any more of there cds at jb on the cheap.

artfag

Banned
HSC
i like their In A Priest Driven Ambulance - Clouds Taste Metallic days

yoshimi&soft bulletin have their moments... but really, they're pretty gay. admit it.

stamos

sellout
HSC
artfag said:
i like their In A Priest Driven Ambulance - Clouds Taste Metallic days

yoshimi&soft bulletin have their moments... but really, they're pretty gay. admit it.
i confuse strings in a can with genius allll the time

they aren't bad, i guess

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Does anyone own any of those single EPs for Fight Test and Ego Tripping? The one for Ego Tripping has this really good song on it called A Change at Christmas that I listen to obsessively.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
Hah! I only started liking them (and Wayne Coyne) about 2wks ago (from the influence of a certain friend). But I only have their Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots album. Their music is funny!! And Wayne Coyne made all the arts for Yoshimi cover and the animation! He is incredibly awesome.

slip

HSC
does anyone have Zaireeka, cause i was readying somethign the other day that said it was a 4cd set, and you were supposed to play all 4 cds at once. is this true, or have they basically taken the 4cds and put them onto 1cd for commercial purposes?

stamos

sellout
HSC
yeah it's sposed to be 4 cds played at once

by now they mightve rereleased it as one though

slip

HSC
yeh well im my house we have 3 cd players, 2 cars with cd players, and a computer with a cd player, but it would be way to hard to organise any of them to play it, plus the timing must be a bitch.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
My 'certain friend' got that 4discs one for 40 $$ (was gonna get it 60 $$ instead). I thought it might cost over 100$ since it's 4discs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)