First years: How was your first day? (1 Viewer)

peepee

loser.
HSC
as described in the subject.

mine was incredibly boring.
i was 10 minutes late because one of the main roads were closed off so i had to take a detour. and the detour took 20 minutes, and guess where i ended up? 20 metres up the road from where i turned off to get onto the stupid detour!!!!

tomorrow i have a lovely 6 hour break, since i don't go to some of my practicals. i think i'll just go home and sleep.

so anyway, did yous make any friends? learn anything? etc etc.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Hey peeps, i made lots of friends, and they're all very cool. The lecture i was at (psych, banx) was packed to the max! But it was fun. I think the lecturer will become real boring though. I'M SO EXCITED!! Uni is fun - except the whole carrying textbooks thing. They're so heavy.

peepee

loser.
HSC
i haven't got any textbooks yet, the damn bookshop line went on for like 50 metres.....
anyway i want my diary, some one said you can get it from student association, right?

VX1-08U

hahaha, I hate detours ... especially if you don't know the area that well, and get lost in the process. Anything happen today down at Campbelltown for o-week peepee?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I think that's right. I made friends with a 23 year old mature aged student. He has big muscles.

VX1-08U

Originally posted by peepee
i haven't got any textbooks yet, the damn bookshop line went on for like 50 metres.....
anyway i want my diary, some one said you can get it from student association, right?
You can get it from the student association if they are giving out diaries out in the first place. I know bankstown student association ain't giving out any this year.

klh

HSC
mine was ok, at kingswood campus....nice atmosphere, made a friend with another mature age student..i was nearly late, 20 minute delay by cityrail 7.42 to penrith from granville station.

generally nice day, didnt get any offers to join any clubs but all were political, queer, anime, but no good sports...

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by VX1-08U
hahaha, I hate detours ... especially if you don't know the area that well, and get lost in the process. Anything happen today down at Campbelltown for o-week peepee?
yeah exactly, i don't know the area
nope, no o-week stuff. soooo boring.

one of my best friends smsed me in the morning while he was at his first lecture (i hadn't left the house yet) and he said 'I want to go home' and I'm thinking OMG i'm gonna die there!!!!!! auibaisufbsgkbjdg

actually it wasn't that bad, but i already have an assignment.....something to do with building a 3D model of how dna works UH OH!!!!

peepee

loser.
HSC
oh yeah, there's this guy in one of my tutes that is like, the splitting image of Francis (however you spell his name) from Malcom In The Middle hehe.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
mine was painfully boring :(
the business lecture never ended and the tutorial was all about assignments.. all well, day one over

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
2 first year students befriended me at the bus stop after finding out I was studying psychology as well. Go the bonding experiences.

Psychology lecture was pretty interesting.

VX1-08U

no o-week stuff. soooo boring
Cheapskataes ...

oh yeah, there's this guy in one of my tutes that is like, the splitting image of Francis (however you spell his name) from Malcom In The Middle hehe.
Wouldn't it be funny if his name was actually Francis ...

VX1-08U

Originally posted by christ_ine
2 first year students befriended me at the bus stop after finding out I was studying psychology as well. Go the bonding experiences
Should describe your experences in that 'how to make friends at uni' thead ...

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by VX1-08U
Wouldn't it be funny if his name was actually Francis ...
i gotta find that out. seriously, he looks EXACTLY the same, same hair, same features, same walk, same EVERYTHING.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
hey do theone123 and ~Perfection know each other since they're doing the same course at the same place....
and we did the chem course together, im sure if he told me what he looked like i would keep an eye open :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)