First-time Job (1 Viewer)

sparkerasp

HSC
VuongstER_boi said:
So like , where do you work now? Is this the same job as ur first?lol' ..
lol, this is my first job :) and I work at a recreational store selling things like motor vehicle parts and accessories, etc. It's quite fun and the staff there (including the managers) are just such nice people :cool:.

HSC
langlece said:
Safeway/Woolworths is generally a very easy place to get a job. I hate it now and I'm in the process of quitting, but I got my job towards the end of year 10, in October 2006 and I didn't even have a resume!! My sole experience was a week's work experience in a Law firm. As long as they're looking for a few people, it's pretty easy as long as you look confident in front of people and are good at communicating.

As for being a good place to work, it depends entirely on management. I used to absolutely love it, my boss was the most amazing person ever and it was all fun and games. Now our new boss is great, but the 2ic is horrible and hated by everyone, so everyone is quitting. I don't think that is the norm, but it's something to keep in mind. Maybe ask peoples at the store you're thinking of applying at :)
As long as you're on the good side of management, its allright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)