First in State Tutor for HSC English (1 Viewer)

graceroodenrys

HSC
Hi guys! I topped NSW in English Advanced in 2018 as well as achieving fifth in state in Extension 1 and a 48/50 in Extension 2; with my 2019 students having wrapped up their studies, I'm hoping to take on some students for the 2020 HSC class. I am a dedicated and expererienced tutor with flexibility regarding location and pricing depending on what is within reasonableness for you (am sensitive to the need for affordable but high-quality English tutoring, having never been able to receive tutoring myself), and can give you the names of students I've tutored this year if you'd like to ask them any private questions about me as a tutor!

Shoot me an email if you're interested and we can discuss pricing, location, etc (all of which are relatively flexible on my end) – my email is groodenrys01@outlook.com.

laylaamouawad

HSC
Hey, i am interested in English tutoring you email wasn't working on my computer. I am currently undertaking standard english do you have a
have a phone number I can message you on - thanks!!

graceroodenrys

HSC
Hey, i am interested in English tutoring you email wasn't working on my computer. I am currently undertaking standard english do you have a
have a phone number I can message you on - thanks!!
Hi Layla, sure – my mobile is 0401 765 522

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)