First in course? (2 Viewers)

Leggie

HSC
Bro no its just James Ruse for you- i.e All Medicine prodigies
Not necessarily, med can be made with hard work but yeah obviously there is point when it becomes insanely hard but that is given a specimen has a rather low intellect.

This right here tho, given the exam is a very good indication of high natural intellect.

Vall

HSC
yea i saw my marks and was hoping i'd get a call from nesa - nothing's come through yet tho
I imagine you'll state rank (just maybe not first place) in at least one of chem or MX2 - I think full state rank lists get released tmr

nathanzhou1234

HSC
what tutor did u go to till ur hsc?
I had an English tutor who was a mate from the year above - other than that i just got resources and past papers from my friends - the teachers at my school r pretty helpful so they marked most of them for me as no one else in my school really tries anyway.

kkk579

hello
HSC
I had an English tutor who was a mate from the year above - other than that i just got resources and past papers from my friends - the teachers at my school r pretty helpful so they marked most of them for me as no one else in my school really tries anyway.
oh okay congrats on ur marks

s97127

HSC
very nice to hear someone did well in HSC without tutoring. Did you go to a selective school? Top 10?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

kkk579

hello
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)