First Girlfriend Crush Thing (1 Viewer)

wallah

HSC
jb_nc said:
Kill the bitch. Allah does not tolerate insolance. Wallah bro and peace be with you.
peace be with you my brother.

mrpet3rr

HSC
Clearly she's just saying shes not mature enough as a nice way of rejection. This is what you do, Go to woolworths and buy "Horny Goat Weed". Invite her over and ask her would u like a drink crush horny goat weed into coke or something and get her to drink it . Then root her. Youll never regret it.
for the lulz

boris

Banned
HSC
The original post is like 5 months old. I would hope he would have worked it all out by now dude.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
She's going to f*** you over totally, break your heart and wander off with this other dude.

Stab her in the back first to lay down the foundations of the ground. If she feels that she can't have you or she's challenged for your attention, she'll work harder and pay less attention to the other guy.

Go hook up with a few random chicks at parties and lay down the law.
Unfortunately have to agree with the bold.
Anyone in a similar situation , take note.
Don't let the feelings you have obscure your comprehension of the other person's feelings.

Girls out there...it is nice to be adored by an enraptured male but dont dont dont dont lead them on. It ISN'T worth it It's so cruel , you'll feel awful for a very long time when you finally have the courage/ character to tell the guy you aren't and never were serious/interested at all.
I've messed up that way before and I was SO ashamed. I still am , in a way :(

TylerDurden09

HSC
Stone her

and to the OP. Unrelated, but your course aspirations confuse me. If u wanna be a doc, why do u have med first but then combined law followed by other med preferences lol?

boris

Banned
HSC
I dont know why he is even thinking on doing medicine, he is doing general maths and no science subjects?

TylerDurden09

HSC
boris said:
I dont know why he is even thinking on doing medicine, he is doing general maths and no science subjects?
True, but it makes no sense. Why have med at one uni first then LAW then back to med lol

Med at any uni is prestigious, it seems the OP is hoping to go for courses in order of UAI/percieved prestige, rather then wanting to be a doctor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)