First english assessment?!?!? (1 Viewer)

Zai94

HSC
Hey everyone..
Confuzed as hell for my english assessment tomorow. How do i structure the long response??!?!
Do i need to study concepts and use techniques aswell?

Zai94

HSC
few unseen texts and a long respone on our understanding of belonging through romulus nd unseen text.

Alkanes

HSC
Try take a look at some of the past papers including this year's if you have. Teachers tend to just get the question or change a little here and there from it.

Zai94

HSC
The long response (10 marks) question is:
How has your understanding of belonging been enhanced through a reading of your core text (romulus my father) and one other text (unseen).
So i have half the question lol, and 30 minutes.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You need to answer the question by discussing what you feel are the important concepts in the texts, and what proof you can find in the texts to back these ideas up.

Zai94

HSC
So if i talk about one main concept for the romulus part and use two techniques in detail would that be arite?
eg. connection to place shown through the use of emotive language and imagery with quotes nd effect..

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
So if i talk about one main concept for the romulus part and use two techniques in detail would that be arite?
eg. connection to place shown through the use of emotive language and imagery with quotes nd effect..
You want to talk about one idea in each paragraph. Back it up with as many quotes/techniques as necessary. Two may be fine, depending on how it's worded.

Zai94

HSC
i think ill just do a few drafts to memorise the main points, should be alright...annoying how this question is worth less than the short answer questionz...

dest

HSC
essay structure - kill dat shit.. always use da concepts nd da techniques. full markz 4 life brah

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Mate, you need at least two techniques per paragraph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)