First day hsc. Left out creative. Im screwed arent i? (1 Viewer)

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
:( :(

FIRST DAY. I DID EVERYTHING BUT CREATIVE. FML. I ONLY WROTE A PARAGRAPH...OR AN INTRO. all i wanted was an 80 for an atar. ive screwed that up didnt I?

did i also mention im doing standard...
about 5 people I know did this, so I think you should be fine for a b4/5

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
lol so many people ran out of time

I mean I didn't do half of q5, but I still wrote 6 pages for creative and 7 pages for the essay (small writing)

idk how you went so off track to the point where you didn't do a whole section lol

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
lol so many people ran out of time

I mean I didn't do half of q5, but I still wrote 6 pages for creative and 7 pages for the essay (small writing)

idk how you went so off track to the point where you didn't do a whole section lol
7 pages for the essay? Damn. Makes me think I kind of did crap then. I only did around 3.5-4. I hope quality>quantity works in my case.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
7 pages for the essay? Damn. Makes me think I kind of did crap then. I only did around 4. I hope quality>quantity works in my case.
It was the best essay I've written all year and I'm no douche, but I sorta regret going into it so deeply. It took me 43 minutes to write, where I could've very easily gotten the extra 3 marks for q5 had I spent less time on that. Because let's face it, It's much harder getting a 13/15 to 14-15/15, then just doing some short answer that's derived from what's in front of you.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I was finished with 5 mins left... did the extended response first and ended up with three booklets, followed by short answers and I did creative last with just 2 booklets.

ejayeh

HSC
you must write extremely slow, i wrote 8 and half for my essay, 6 for my creative writing and only missed out on the last question for section one.. dunno what you were doing man..

knxd

HSC
holy shit the question for advanced paper 2 conflicting perspectives has been leaked. apparently st helenas accidentally gave out the advanced paper 2 and a couple students had a look before they realised the mistake and took them back. it required TWO related text and it was about conflicting perspectives working against an individuals understanding of the particular topic. also to be written in the form of a radio transcript. if this is true im really worried
LOL yea seems legit

eisha

HSC
:( :(

FIRST DAY. I DID EVERYTHING BUT CREATIVE. FML. I ONLY WROTE A PARAGRAPH...OR AN INTRO. all i wanted was an 80 for an atar. ive screwed that up didnt I?

did i also mention im doing standard...
Oh edwin...

hyperr

HSC
5 pages for seciton 1? lol. i wrote 3 max= 30 mins. wasted 5 min on that bloody identity question.
You just have to bullshit and pretend you know what you're talking about, add a lot of techniques and they'll give you marks. Pretty sure that if you read carefully, my identity one doesn't make sense. I wrote about 1.5/2 pages for the 5-marker; intro, 2 body & concl because a schoolmate posted her 15/15 response and I just copied her structure.

atobos281

HSC
N/A
Study your heart out for paper 2. More marks...
And don't kill yourself over a fucking creative, life is too short for that.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
You just have to bullshit and pretend you know what you're talking about, add a lot of techniques and they'll give you marks. Pretty sure that if you read carefully, my identity one doesn't make sense. I wrote about 1.5/2 pages for the 5-marker; intro, 2 body & concl because a schoolmate posted her 15/15 response and I just copied her structure.
The number of marks usually corresponds to how many techniques/ideas you should include, but I just put more than that to be safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)