first date (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
PookieMonster said:
dress skanky
and if u play hard to get hes more curious at when he can have all he sees.
I would have to disagree if you show no interest, unless your like a 10 he won't waste his time or money on you, if it appears your thing aint going anywhere

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I reckon its more the guys that need help with what to wear on a first date, as females generally have a pretty good dress sense, whereas as most hetro males wouldn't have a clue and ask their mates or family to help them pick clothes, so how bout we offer up advice for the males.

V

val_dramaqueen

Korn said:
I reckon its more the guys that need help with what to wear on a first date, as females generally have a pretty good dress sense, whereas as most hetro males wouldn't have a clue and ask their mates or family to help them pick clothes, so how bout we offer up advice for the males.
ummm... dinner: a nice collared shirt with tailored black pants or smart-ish jeans
lunch: something casual yet still a bit smart... i sufie kinda shirt, jean shorts and thongs...
ummm.... that's the usual kinda dates...
personally... i love guys in black collared shirts... no idea why... just makes 'em look like a hunk of spunk!

bex

HSC
with guys i think he should wear what he feels comfortable in.. if i was going out with a guy i would want him to dress the way he feels is most appropriate for him..and reflects his personality.. in the end youre going out with a person and not their clothes

V

val_dramaqueen

bex said:
with guys i think he should wear what he feels comfortable in.. if i was going out with a guy i would want him to dress the way he feels is most appropriate for him..and reflects his personality.. in the end youre going out with a person and not their clothes
that is true... but dont you agree that first impressions last the longest?
if you were on a date and the first thing you saw was your date wearing some raggy old shirt and really dirty pants... wouldn't that affect your rating of them somewhat?
whereas if they came wearing a nice semi-formal shirt and nice pants... that would make him seem somewhat nicer?
(this is for a dinner by the way)
i dunno... just my opinion i guess

Jezzabelle

spos it depends where you go.

i mean,i had a first date yesterday (not saying who cos he's a BoS member) and we went to Wattamoloa, which is a beach in the Royal National Park. So it was just singlet and jean shorts for him, skirt and singlet top for me. not glamourous but it didnt matter, suited the location.

S

Shuter

jezzabelle86 said:
spos it depends where you go.

i mean,i had a first date yesterday (not saying who cos he's a BoS member) and we went to Wattamoloa, which is a beach in the Royal National Park. So it was just singlet and jean shorts for him, skirt and singlet top for me. not glamourous but it didnt matter, suited the location.
Good to see "A" didn't last more than a few weeks.

I bet it's jaywalker anyway, flashing his cash around and telling you what you want to hear.

Jezzabelle

Shuter said:
Good to see "A" didn't last more than a few weeks.

I bet it's jaywalker anyway, flashing his cash around and telling you what you want to hear.
A moved to Newcastle, we decided not to pursue the long distance thing and remain close mates.
and no, its not jaywalker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)