Finnish? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm starting Business Administration/Arts in European Studies at Mac next year. I read on the languages section of the uni website "Students can also take courses in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, and Finnish through Macquarie University’s international partners."

What does this mean? Do you get an actual teacher or just study through correspondence? I can speak basic conversational Finnish but it's so hard to learn by yourself!

If anyone has studied Finnish or been on exchange to Finland please let me know how you went about it :) Thanks!

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
Basically you get to do the equivalent Macquarie university units in another university in europe where they will teach the similar unit in their language =D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes because it mentions the 'international partners' it sounds like it is a course overseas

X

xeuyrawp

jusdorange said:
I'm starting Business Administration/Arts in European Studies at Mac next year. I read on the languages section of the uni website "Students can also take courses in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, and Finnish through Macquarie University’s international partners."

What does this mean? Do you get an actual teacher or just study through correspondence? I can speak basic conversational Finnish but it's so hard to learn by yourself!

If anyone has studied Finnish or been on exchange to Finland please let me know how you went about it :) Thanks!
Yeah, you'd probably be in Europe somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)