Finished (1 Viewer)

Sober

HSC
I had six weeks to do this assignment, I left it till the last day and did it in one sitting. Now I'm done and realising how much better I could have gone if only I started earlier. When will I ever learn?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Sober said:
I had six weeks to do this assignment, I left it till the last day and did it in one sitting. Now I'm done and realising how much better I could have gone if only I started earlier. When will I ever learn?
It was midnight when you posted this. Very few people start their assignments on the day they get it. That's a habit i should try getting into. Instead cramming all my work into the last day, i should spread it out evenly.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Sober said:
My god i cannot stop watching your sig

Sober

HSC
Thanks I made it myself, it is an animation of the taylor series of sine...

Sober

HSC
I got the mark back today, 15/15! I'm a simple man in a complicated world; but today for one heart stopping moment, quite possibly a hero.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Sober said:
I got the mark back today, 15/15! I'm a simple man in a complicated world; but today for one heart stopping moment, quite possibly a hero.
what was the assignment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)