Finished? What are your reflections? (1 Viewer)

dimu2

HSC
Did you enjoy the course? Feel that you've benefitted? Glad it's over? Ready to drop? Share your reflections here

renton

HSC
was sik fun, bummed its over now but loking forward to reading other ppls stuff

dimu2

HSC
yeh i think it was definitely fun.. it developed skills and since it was something we enjoyed doing it didnt really feel like hard work

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
I never really understood this 'reflection' crap. I did the bloody thing. I wrote. That is all.

This is why I'm gonna fail on account of my reflection statement. What teh hell am I supposed to reflect about? x___X

dasphoebus

Pastamancer
HSC
HinikuTheNinja said:
I never really understood this 'reflection' crap. I did the bloody thing. I wrote. That is all.

This is why I'm gonna fail on account of my reflection statement. What teh hell am I supposed to reflect about? x___X
The reflection statement really helps to explain to the marker what you were trying to do. For such a confusing piece like mine, it will help them appreciate my intertextual referencing and other sly tricks I've used.

dimu2

HSC
Emph said:
If someone is posting in this thread because as the topic says, they have finished.... why the f*ck are they considering dropping????
u r a fag// yes iv finished, no im not considering dropping, yes i was wondering if other people are "ready to drop", and yes i was interested in their relfections.. so stop trying to be smart- its obviously out of character

dimu2

HSC
HinikuTheNinja said:

yeh ur reflection is basically ur final journal entry.. reflect on wut u did during the year, including how effective wut u did was (thats wut reflecting is).. try to link everything to audience purpose and research

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
dimu2 said:
yeh ur reflection is basically ur final journal entry.. reflect on wut u did during the year, including how effective wut u did was (thats wut reflecting is).. try to link everything to audience purpose and research
Hmm. Does that mean I can say it wasn't very effective at all, since the total lack of reflection on my part? =S I've already written my RS, but it's mostly explaining what I've done, with a little bit about what I thought (absolute bullshit, but hey, most of my RS was too...)

...gah. I'm going back to studying for the rest of my trials. x___X

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
heaps finished!! argh!!!! :burn:

"- coming to the realisation that all my past concepts and ideas that I ditched had somehow wormed their way into the story"

yeah same, and cant be bothered booting them again. theyre like unwanted renters who just wont fuckin leave

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
dasphoebus said:
The reflection statement really helps to explain to the marker what you were trying to do. For such a confusing piece like mine, it will help them appreciate my intertextual referencing and other sly tricks I've used.
i know im not supposed to tease nerds but seriously look at this guy lol

HSC
N/A
dimu2 said:
u r a fag// yes iv finished, no im not considering dropping, yes i was wondering if other people are "ready to drop", and yes i was interested in their relfections.. so stop trying to be smart- its obviously out of character
That wasn't very nice...

I was confused by the title too. Once your hand-in date has passed, EE2 has effectively finished for the year (because there's no external exam). For the class of '06, it's not physically possible to drop the course at this stage... (and we do assume this thread is directed at 06ers due to the 'reflection', also listed in title)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)