Finished MDP how much time to go? (1 Viewer)

vaughan16

HSC
N/A
Well guys I have the most amazing project. The rest of the class are still frantic and have no idea! My folio is 130 pages long, full colour and bound. Anyway good luck with your projects...........:) :) :)

danni a

HSC
wow 130 pages, colour thats so amazin n original .... n ur point is....

n wat do u mean ur class "have no idea"

Devric

HSC
same man i got like 100 picture/design page and 70word page(double side A3) and i still not done !!!!! fuke fuke fuke!!! im dying.... 3more weeks left and the next two week is my trial!!! fuke fuke fuke

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
haha yeah mine will blow 130 pages out of the water when its done

56 pages just of experiments ;)

danni a

HSC
guys anyways its quality not quantity....some ppl mite need 100 pages to properly portray their project or 400
the markers dnt wnt folios that are padded out and heres a quote from the 2004 marking notes in relation to research n testing:

"some students tended to experiment unnecessarily, resulting in some of their work being irrelevant"

NovaZero

HSC
I got like... 5 days to finish both my portfolio and my practical... but asking some professionals in the field - most say they wouldn't bother reading it if it isn't straight and to the point. Meaning, having 50 pages with nothing but facts and evidence and justification might be alot better.

...myeh, what would I know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)