finish option b4 trials? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
u know, i was thinking of that about an hr ago! i dunno if we're sposed 2... i spose it'd b great! but we're nowhere near it!!

N

ND

Well that depends on whether the school has done the option or not. But i would expect that most schools would finish the option before the trials.

sandydee

Im stoked! Our class just finished the entire course two days ago.

More than 10 weeks revision. :D

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
the entire course?!?!?!
including the option?!?!?!?!

our school makes its own trial paper, but we include all of the option for the sciences.
the trial paper that most other schools get, and the catholic trial, also include all of the option (as far as i can remember)

jayz

walking
Could we possibly include the school name under which the person who posted the reply is in?

Appreciated (fortst)

sillychikki

HSC
Im not sure if we'll finish the option... we might but i think i would be a really close one... im not sure :S

I heard that at my skool last year they skipped the core to do the option and then came back to the core after the trials, but heaps of the syllabus has been taken out so i hope we have enough time this year. anyway we include the option in the trial.

btw we havent finished chem monitoring and management
(girraween high)

sandydee

Originally posted by jayz
Could we possibly include the school name under which the person who posted the reply is in?

Appreciated (fortst)
Its just a very small catholic school in Punchbowl...I guarantee no-one has heard of it before.

The only reason why we've finished EVERYTHING is that we have an awesome teacher that goes through about 4-5 dot points a lesson...

Garick

were gonna be cutting it really close, but we should be finished the entire course before trials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)