sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
why do so many girls only let u finger them but not fuck

annoying and time wasting

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Probably coz they're virgins who see fingering as less of a deal than sex. (or who are uptight and want to get off but don't want to fuck you?)
Idk.
Lol.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
no, none of them were virgins

ay0_x

HSC
They heard it through the grapevine that your fingers > your dick...

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
then why dont they mind getting fingered.. i reckon its because they dont consider it 'slutty'

Sarebs

HSC
Oh I know girls who are like that... we call them "cock-teases". They're really complicated girls, who are almost always self-centered.

I considered getting fingered more slutty than sex, just because it's kinda gross, and selfish.

matthew91

HSC
Oh I know girls who are like that... we call them "cock-teases". They're really complicated girls, who are almost always self-centered.

I considered getting fingered more slutty than sex, just because it's kinda gross, and selfish.
"cock-teases" are alright if there is a gold at the end of the rainbow so to speak lol.

ay0_x

HSC

How is fingering gross or selfish? I'm pretty sure they'd end up giving hte guy a handee after/before it...

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
How is fingering gross or selfish? I'm pretty sure they'd end up giving hte guy a handee after/before it...
u sound like a huge ganga that wouldnt end it after getting fingered.. whats ur number

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Probably gets them in the mood for a good time?

You know, stoking the fire, warming the oven?

ay0_x

HSC
u sound like a huge ganga that wouldnt end it after getting fingered.. whats ur number
I sound like a huge ganga? rofl. I guess that's preferable to being a retarded frigid who still lets guys stick fingers in her hole.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Probably coz they're virgins who see fingering as less of a deal than sex. (or who are uptight and want to get off but don't want to fuck you?)
Idk.
Lol.
+1 first responce was the answer.

Op, dont ask retarded questions. kthxbai

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
well the 2nd part is probably right but they arent virgins so dont be a douche just cos u have never even kissed a girl

Sarebs

HSC
Well I'm only speaking of the girls I know, and they only get the pleasure, they never dish it out.

Personally, I just find fingering weird. It's the people I've grown up with. I'd much rather just have sex (mutual gain).

ay0_x

HSC
Well I'm only speaking of the girls I know, and they only get the pleasure, they never dish it out.

Personally, I just find fingering weird. It's the people I've grown up with. I'd much rather just have sex (mutual gain).
Oic.

you know stupid girls.

as if a handee's that hard.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Probably gets them in the mood for a good time?

You know, stoking the fire, warming the oven?
/white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)