Finding 2006 units timetables (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
so i was trying to make my timetable today, and i emailed the timetable coordinator guy and this is what he said:

"The timetabling system is used by staff of the University to book
classes for various units of study. Students do not have access to this
program."

so why have some people been telling me that you can make your own tt.?
lol, wtf. no ones making their own timetables. were just looking up possible time slots. then we go in to change them

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
horrid horrid academics. aren't they supposed to crowd everything in on tue-wed-thur so they get five day weekends? no, instead i have:

monday - asns lecture 12-1, govt lecture 2-4, maybe govt tute (3 hrs, maybe 4)
tuesday - icls lecture 10-11, asns lecture 12-1, asns tute either 2-3 or 3-4, maybe govt tute (3 hrs, maybe 4)
wednesday - engl lecture 11-12 (1 hr)
thursday - icls tute either 2-3 or 3-4 (1 hr)
friday - engl lecture 11-12 (1 hr)

so that's, what ten hours? spread over FIVE days! and three of those i only have ONE hour, and two of THOSE days they're just lectures. how many of THOSE am i going to end up going to??? and this was going to be my NEW LEAF semester!!! sob!!!

ok, ok, bright side. at least i don't have anything until the afternoon on thursdays, thursday is hangover day. (keep that in mind if you'e coming to college, stazi.) nothing before 10am, and no more than four hours on the biggest day. (although that may be monday...)

why does the timetabling unit hate me? does it do this to everyone, or just students it feels have wronged it in some way?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
welshi said:
horrid horrid academics. aren't they supposed to crowd everything in on tue-wed-thur so they get five day weekends? no, instead i have:

tuesday - icls lecture 10-11, asns lecture 12-1, asns tute either 2-3 or 3-4, maybe govt tute (3 hrs, maybe 4)

so that's, what ten hours? spread over FIVE days! and three of those i only have ONE hour, and two of THOSE days they're just lectures. how many of THOSE am i going to end up going to??? and this was going to be my NEW LEAF semester!!! sob!!!

ok, ok, bright side. at least i don't have anything until the afternoon on thursdays, thursday is hangover day. (keep that in mind if you'e coming to college, stazi.) nothing before 10am, and no more than four hours on the biggest day. (although that may be monday...)

why does the timetabling unit hate me? does it do this to everyone, or just students it feels have wronged it in some way?
I'm not coming to college this year :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
welshi said:

It does it to everyone.

Only minor variations to that possible (Friday I can manage to finish at 4 by swapping around a few tutes but that was the order I copied them down in).

There is a maths tute floating in there as well.

welshi

HSC
stazi said:
I'm not coming to college this year :(
drat, i was hoping to have another oberst obsessive in the place.

btw staz, re: sean van steel - lol! when i saw that t-shirt i just started cacking meself. i didn't know u could get those over here.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well, i bought it on egay from the us. and we could obsess over conor outside college

welshi

HSC
welshi said:

on the really bright side, i checked out my second semester TT to try and salvage some optimism, and whaddyaknow, it's the greatest thing ever. i'm talking 12 hours, monday and friday off, nothing earlier than 11 and nothing finishing later than 4. i love academics.

welshi

HSC
stazi said:
well, i bought it on egay from the us. and we could obsess over conor outside college
so true. at this v moment i am listening to the best cover since ted leo did "since u been gone" - jenny lewis (the straight man's oberst), ben gibbard, m ward and conor doing the traveling wilburys' "handle with care".

i look on ebay and it's all rubbash! actually the other t-shirt i want is one i saw online that says "i'm kind of a big deal". i love t-shirts that sort the cool people from the lame - not just by who wears them, but who gets the reference. ah. cult-film elitism is fun.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tehhee i want that 'im kind of a big deal' tshirt. anyway. now to sober up. or have sex. either one.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sleep it was then :) so in a way i got laid. or lay there. either way, it makes me feel violated...by my bed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)