Financial Institutions and Markets (1 Viewer)

fungie

HSC
I just wanted to make sure whether we have tutorials tomorrow for this unit at paramatta campus. Today i went to my first tutorial for Aust and global eco and they said that tutorials started tomorrow so it was just a waste of time and money going today. So if you know please reply.

Thanks.

fai69

HSC
Check the tutorial registration page for that subject.I did this subject last semester and from my memory i dont think they have tutorials in the first week but best to check anyway.

fai69

HSC
Oh and i still have the book kept in excellent condition,if you havent already gotten the book yet i'll sell to you for $55.It beats paying the full retail price not to mention the line.Goodluck with the unit.

contact me by email if you're interested
dragon_flames1@hotmail.com

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
yep i went to australia and the global economy today and no tutor showed up =_= The lecturer said no tutorials for the unit this week... crap because on platform web it says TUTORIALS AND LECTURES COMMENCE WEEK 1, which screwed me over.

So..microeconomics also says tutes and lecs commence week 1 but id rather be forewarned if a tutorial is not gonna run again. Anyone know if the tute will run or not?

Oh and in platform web for financial institutions it says:
"Tutorials will commence in teaching week 2. "

so i doubt you got tutes for it tomorrow.

fungie

HSC
Thanks. Yea i read on the platform web that tuts commence week 2 but i wasnt sure. So i guess im not going to tuts tomorrow (yay dont have to wake up early).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)