Finals... (1 Viewer)

addz

HSC
its very weird but assuring to have the (former) lecturer-in-charge on this board...even though its been over for a few weeks now

scoff

HSC
N/A
addz said:
its very weird but assuring to have the (former) lecturer-in-charge on this board...even though its been over for a few weeks now
Well, its feels sort of weird for me to be here :)

RobC

Silver_Panda

robert.....i wanna ask....to pass acct...do we need 2 like pass 50/100 overall or the final exam?!! coz yeh.....i did sooooo bad 4 final..i juss noe it.....coz i was reallllllllllllllllllli sick!!.......but i have a HD mark for the first 40% of da session.....can i still pass if i fail the finals?! .....im realli worried.........

scoff

HSC
N/A
Relax

Silver_Panda said:
robert.....i wanna ask....to pass acct...do we need 2 like pass 50/100 overall or the final exam?!! coz yeh.....i did sooooo bad 4 final..i juss noe it.....coz i was reallllllllllllllllllli sick!!.......but i have a HD mark for the first 40% of da session.....can i still pass if i fail the finals?! .....im realli worried.........
Hey, I only want a 50/100 overall from you. So yes, you can bomb the final and still pass the course :)

RobC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)