Finals coming up >:( (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
fuk my life. seriously hope that my tutor doesnt make any mistakes in recording the spot collections. if he hasnt made any errors, i need 20% to pass. i had nfi what job characteristics model was. just wrote some bs.

JohnnyBravo1

Banned
HSC
Was hoping to tutor MGMT in the coming years but then I realised I wasn't a fail academic doing a stupid shit dissertation that nobody will ever read and would end up 8 years later with a phd rendering me less employable then a recent high school graduate.

Every sentence of every character pretty much can be related to personality theory.
Don't worry. Even a finance major with a credit average looks better than a management major with a HD average.

Lol, when I did the subject last semester all of the tutors were at least 30 years old.

It's strange, I looked at the School of Management staff on the ASB site and a few of them have mathematics degrees. Seriously, why would someone in mathematics be interested in the boring, stupid, trivial shit that is management. Management has no rigour at all. I am guessing the guys probably had a pass average maths degree, and thus were absolutely useless and unemployable.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

halapenyo

HSC
guys how do the results come?

do we get a letter or something?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
guys how do the results come?

do we get a letter or something?
Email is sent out the night before results officially come out. I.e. if results come out on the 2nd of July (I don't know when), then results will be emailed to you at 6/7/8pm on the 1st of July. Make sure you setup the uni email account to automatically forward all emails to your hotmail account etc as the uni mail servers will crash on exam results night and you won't be able to log in (or they used to anyway).

JohnnyBravo1

Banned
HSC
Nothing wrong with mathematics and an EE degree. Senior lecturer is what 120K or so a year. Even with an EE degree it would take longer to get that in industry (without going to the mines) than it would in academia.
I mean management is just boring. It's all memorising common sense shit. Someone doing maths should not get any excitement out of management.

oyuck

HSC
MGMT1001 >>.<< Crazy exam

Form storm norm underperform =.=

bladeys

HSC
N/A
yeah MC was far harder, just BS, there was no logically deriving an answer among these 40.
______ was a French industrialist that created management theories (or whatever) WTF!"?
Mate are you stupid or did you just not bother studying the 15 theories they told us to study... The second theory was "Fayol's Managerial Function" and the question was "______ was a french industrialist who created the managerial function theory" which was a fairly big give away

halapenyo

HSC
Mate are you stupid or did you just not bother studying the 15 theories they told us to study... The second theory was "Fayol's Managerial Function" and the question was "______ was a french industrialist who created the managerial function theory" which was a fairly big give away
lol thats wat i put. tnkk god i got at least something right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)