• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Finale 2004 users (1 Viewer)

neonazi

hey peeps. i was wonderin if anyone out there is usin or has the computer program Finale 2004 on their comps? i'm usin it for my composition and i was wonderin if i could send people my composition to have a look and tell me if its good, but u'll need this program to open it up. well anyhoo i betta be headin off now. catch yas all l8a.

UP THE KNIGHTS!!!!!!!

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
hey is you want more people to be able to look at it save it as a MIDI or Finale 2003.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
saving stuff as MIDI is best, because everyone can look at it in their respective programs -- MIDI is like the general file, can be opened in Cubase, Sibelius, Band in a Box, Finale, Cakewalk, Sound Fusion etc. etc.

perhaps we should all start sharing comps during the holidays....??

chepas

HSC
I found saving as midi sometimes is pain in the arse if you want to save eg a FInale file and play it in Sibelius, cos then th e notation sometimes ends up really f'ed...
Originally posted by neonazi
hey peeps. i was wonderin if anyone out there is usin or has the computer program Finale 2004 on their comps? i'm usin it for my composition and i was wonderin if i could send people my composition to have a look and tell me if its good, but u'll need this program to open it up.
Yes that is a good idea! If you can save it as a .sib file I can read it in sibelius, actually it can read finale files too...

Can Finale read Sibelius files (.sib)

Upload/PM it. Maybe if I can send you what mine ones look like argh. :embarrassed smiley:
Originally posted by neonazi
UP THE KNIGHTS!!!
I'm sorry, no. YEA EASTS!!!!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i wish i had sibelius... :(

and i'm sorry chepas, but this time i'm with neonazi -- GO THE KNIGHTS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)