Final Days For $10,000!!!! (1 Viewer)

Nupil

HSC
N/A
I know I know ... you're sick of me. I'm sick of me!!! BUT - just to let you know:

It's the final days! It's the final days!

Now that I've stopped sounding like a chipmunk on speed - I'll remind you all that THIS Sunday (The 28th of March) is the LAST day you can enter to win $10,000 and many other prizes.

Also - If you're interested in attending a FREE investment seminar being hosted by ASIC this Thursday evening in the city, PM me and i'll pass the details on to you. Fantastic opportunity to get expert advice before you lock in your shares.

Just to remind you:

www.studentshares.com.au

Fantastic opportunity! Great incentives! Lots of fun! And you don't need to think about it for a year if you don't want to. The wonderful 'set & forget'. So go on to the site and sign-up ... today before it's too late!!

Wondering what the hell I'm on about? BRW NSSIA

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thanks everyone for putting up with all of this - you've been great!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nupil
Now that I've stopped sounding like a chipmunk on speed
nah you're sounding like that crazy lady from california who came to a bunch of business lectures to promote that volunteer program to costa-rica/dominican republic...

fark man, she talks like she doesn't use punctuation...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
hahaha omg lol. She was crazy in the economics lecture lol. She should control her hands lol. Nupil's annoucements are interesting :p.

Nupil

HSC
N/A
She was cool!!! You're just bias Jase :D But I likes biasness! (Ta muchly you!)

She was just a wee bit psycho I suppose...

You know whats scary? Everyone on this board knows what I look like if they pay attention in Eco and Accting lectures :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol she came to one of our humanities lectures as well.... crazy!!! Did the crazy student association people come to your classes with their inflatable vice chancellor???

MoNNiE

HSC
nah we had this guy...spoke too fast...

YES! this chick came to our mathematical modelling lecture.. she was speaking quite abit aswell..tooo passionate i sware! and she was holding that inflatable vice-chancellor

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Nupil
You know whats scary? Everyone on this board knows what I look like if they pay attention in Eco and Accting lectures :p
And I, who don't have anything remotely Economics or Accounting in my lecture plan. :)

We haven't had anyone speak at our science lectures. No moneywoman, no inflatoVC. :(

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
We haven't had anyone speak at our science lectures. No moneywoman, no inflatoVC. :(

That's cause science is too boring :p (And this was delayed! I know!)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Just the other day you were telling me how much more interesting my subjects were compared to your economics lectures! :p

karnevil

HSC
economics bores me to death... i never thought i'd be saying that my accounting lectures are far and above my most interesting ones... but i am

Jon Tyler r0x my s0x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)