Fiji (1 Viewer)

HSC
so we got a flyer at school and it seems like a great deal and i want to get out of australia for schoolies.
anyone been to fiji or fiji schoolies? or going?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i was born in fiji the resorts r awesome...i recommend shangri-la and sheraton...theres a really good qantas brochure on fiji which shows evrything u need

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
come on schoolies cruise! sure it aint to fiji but new cal is pretty nice too!!

to offer some useful advice- my group were going to go to fiji for schoolies before we decided on the cruise. we found the beach comber place and checked that out a bit. its a real backpacker area so you'd be hanging around a lot of youngish/interesting people and you wouldnt be disconnected from the actual fijian people around you like you are in some hotels where you just get fancy tourists from like the US or whatever.

then again, supra, correct me if im wrong.

S

Shuter

I believe if you want the schoolies/party experiance, bali is probably a better choice than fiji. Fiji to relax/go slow mainly.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Trev said:
schoolies cruise booked out, isn't it?
yeah it is. we somehow managed to get 6 tickets late though... they should have just made another 2 cruises, i dont understand why they didnt if the demand was so high and they had scheduled another two neway??
*shrug*

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i was born in fiji too but been here practically all my life ... but yeah its a really relaxin place (esspecially the islands).. the water at the islands is crystal clear like azzie's pic =)

these pics are from a holiday i had back in '98 at one of the resorts, a long time ago, i need to go and chillax there sometime again !

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
oh shit yeh i got eaten alive...take the reppellant...wat azzie said is right and actually a schoolies crusie to N Caledonia would b more fun, or as shuter said, bali...not too many schoolies ppl r going to fiji...but still it depends wot u want out of this thing, u can still meet new ppl in fiji

HSC
cool thanks for all the feedback.
ive been thinking about it alot and i dont know who said it but they would probably cram us in a backpacker hostel type place.

i definitely want to leave australia for schoolies, im not quite sure on fiji anymore and some friends said they went to new caledonia a while ago and they didnt really say it was too much fun there.
bali sounds good but i dont want someone to put cannabis in my baggage.
cruise also sounds good but anyways i better book something within the next couple of weeks or ill be sitting at home watching neighbours.

somewhere were absinthe isnt illegal would be nice.

thanks again for feedback, i have another question.

Q. you see im not a really organised person so where do you go to get your accomadation and just plan everything.
do you go to a travel agents or what?

08Melli02

HSC
g'day we got the fiji flyer 2. last yrs yr 12 got it to and 9 from our skool went and they thought it was awsome. if ya gunna go book early and make sure ya get lots of dutie free vodka to put in thoughs free slush puppies

jemmi

fiji schoolies

yeah fiji would b fun for schoolies. im from there but lived here all my lfie. try not to get stuck on the mainland cuz its a bit of a whole these days. the best place to go for schoolies there would definately be Beachcomber. it is a backpackery sort of place but ive been there and its a pretty cool island, small so u can walk around it. the rooms are pretty sick - theres all different types , like actual rooms adn bungalows or big huts with bunks . definately good if u want a good time though cuz they have activities running all the time. also plenty of day trips u can do to other islands.
soem of my friends and i are going to Vanuatu for schoolies. all the islands are good for just chillin out but theres still plenty of action out at town - all the locals are very friendly and welcoming to young party goers.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
how long does it take to get to fiji from sydney?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
4hrs 20 mins. flying qantas. well actually its codeshare with air pacific.

yes i did look that up, and yes im really bored

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
azzie said:
4hrs 20 mins. flying qantas. well actually its codeshare with air pacific.

yes i did look that up, and yes im really bored
thanks azzie:)

wow it dosn't take that long to get there

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
ive been to fiji for holidays....mmm....fiji... heaven.
to go there for schoolies would be awesome, however im going to GC, but only cos everyone else is, i dont actually want to go there that much.
but fiji......*drools*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)