fight club (1 Viewer)

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
how good is this movie? so so so so many awesome quotes. i haven't read the book yet, does anyone know if it's as good as the movie? following quotes made me go woah...either that or laugh a lot.

"we are the middle children of the world. we have no great depression, no great war. our depression is our lives, our war is spiritual".

"you look good...you...look like a pirate"

"i wanted to put a bullet through the head of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species"

"you are not sepcial. you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. you are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else".

"marla, the cut on the roof of your mouth that would go away if only you could stop tounging it, but you can't".

"with a gun in your mouth, you only speak in vowels".

Ashleet

HSC
I LOVE THAT MOVIE - the book is also pretty good but hey, doesnt have edward norton in it.

BTW love the av, superted rocks

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Love the movie too.
I bought it for only $15, and found the same edition for $30 a few week weeks later. Suck to whoever pays double for it.

I haven't been able tof ind the book anywhere. Australian bookstores don't seem to carry a lot of good books, books that I've been dying to read for the longest time!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
awesome awesome awesome awesome movie.. i studied it for yr 12 english (changing self)..
ive been trying to find the book, but only managed to find one chuck palahnuik book arond anywhere...

Originally posted by glitter burns
I bought it for only $15, and found the same edition for $30 a few week weeks later
did u get the special edition wif 2 discs? cos i did and i paid 20 bux :(

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by smegger_em
oh have you seen death to smoochie?...just curious cause you're into edward norton.
yeah ive seen it.. im not a big fan... it didnt seem to go anywhere

Ashleet

HSC
the only place ive been able to find the book was at Gould'd 2nd hand book store in Newtown, it helps that my sister lives 2 doors down from it, everytime we had to go visit her i used to spend hours searching the shelves. Best place ever

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ashleet
the only place ive been able to find the book was at Gould'd 2nd hand book store in Newtown, it helps that my sister lives 2 doors down from it, everytime we had to go visit her i used to spend hours searching the shelves. Best place ever

and u didnt buy it.. why?

(P.s>how come your not on msn?)

Ashleet

HSC
I did buy it but its really damaged so im looking for a new copy, actually i bought 2 copies and gave one to a friend.

I have msn downloading atm, im on a diff computer than normal, its just taking a hell of a long time

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I liked it , kinda weird though... and gross in parts... like the bit with the fat!

I actually wrote on it in the HSC for extension english (postmodernism) and ended up with 46/50 :) So I like it even better. It was a last minute additional material piece.

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
Hehe. Great movie. Managed to work it into my Ext. 2 Major Work in an uncliche way.

:D Go me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)