FIFA Football 2004 (1 Viewer)

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
FIFA 04 was released 24th Oct, but haven't had the chance to check it out thanx to this lil' thing called da HSC.

Does neone have it? Has neone played it?

Is it better than FIFA 03?

Thoughts & comments plz!:D

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
chances are, itll be the same with minor changes....EA sucks, theyll never release the perfect game even though they probably can do it...100 bucks each year for the same thing

^___^
HSC
exactly..

each yr, they just add some better features..(better graphics, harder ball control to make game more realistic)

thats y i like to play CM4 more...

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
FIFA & CM r 2 totally different games. CM is so much more tactical and strategic. You'd have 2 be really into football if you wanna play CM.

I got CM3, i won the league and UCL in my first year w/ Man Utd.
I'm a Liverpool fan, but the team the Reds had in the game was really shithouse, that's why i had to betray my roots & use the Dark Side. Andy Cole is actually a good striker in da game! :rofl:

Sorry to any Kopites who might be offended out there! I'm truly sorry. :eek:

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
cm4 rules! rushden rules! i took them from div3 to div1, havent played it for ages though....maybe i should continue

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
It depends on the game, cos i play cm3 and if u start new games different players are good some times and woeful other times, van nistelrooy is always good.
Oh and Acstyle, you didnt go to the dark side u quite clearly have seen the light. I've been Man Utd for 15yrs, im up to 2014/2015 and i've won 40 something trophies-im unstoppable mwwaahhhaa.

Is CM4 good anyone, anyone at all. I played the demo and it was heaps different to cm3, i just wanted to know what the finished product was like.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Buggdogg, if i wasn't a LFC fan i wouldn't have a problem playin as ManU, there's just so many conflicting emotions cos of everything bout the LFC & MU rivalry.

It depends on the game, cos i play cm3 and if u start new games different players are good some times and woeful other times, van nistelrooy is always good.
True dat! When i was managing the Reds, Mikey Owen was only a half decent striker, he scored about 15+ goals a season. But when i started managing ManU, he was scoring goals 4 fun, 30+ a season.

Also Buggdogg, is Roy Keane good in yor game? Cos after one season in my game, his average rating was like 6.5 and scored 1 goal. I managed to sell him to the Gunners for 6.5m, best bit of business i did!:D

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
He was awesome in my game, really consisted plus he was my captain. He rated 7+ overall every season and to reward him for his loyalty he's now my assistant manger and has been for a couple of years, he's like 42.
I understand that LFC manu conflicting stuff which is why i found it hard to believe u could be man u at all. I thought when u become a liverpool fan then send u a contract saying "thou shalt not cross the dark side".

in this game, i also held onto a heap more fringe type players rather then sell them, like quinton fortune, and they turn in good performances, altho most of the recognised players are retired in my game.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Well i tried playin as da Pool so many times, but u seriously cannot build an entire squad. That LFC squad was really craptacular, Owen, Fowler and sometimes Redknapp were the only decent players.

Yeah i had to tear up my LFC supporters contract, the saddest day of my life!:rolleyes:

As much as i hate 2 say it, the ManUtd squad in CM3 is da bomb. In my game apart from Keane, the whole team is good. Cole & Yorke score heaps, Beckham, Scholes & Giggs chip in w/ goals & assists, even the Nevilles are good!:D

I 'bought' Dennis Rommedahl, whose a decent player in real life, on a free cos he was released by his previous club, and he is a gun of a player! In his first full season he scored like 20 goals, not bad for a midfielder!

Btw Buggdogg, r u a ManU fan???

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Im a massive fan, have been for about nine years. Charlton are my 2nd fav EPL team (it used to be derby *sigh*) and im also a member of southend supporters club from div3.
I've still got Brown Oshea, Djordjic and Roy Carroll from the original season and they're all gun players, but i also make good signings without trying to spend to much money, i would very rarely spend anything over 5million.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
I started following Lpool when a guy called Robbie Fowler burst onto da scene bout 8yrs(?) ago. I don't really have a 2nd team but i don't mind Man City, they only know how to attack, that's Keegan for you. Or maybe cos the 2 clubs share a hatred of the same team!?;)

So buggdogg wots the rest of your squad like now in 2015? Do u have any recognisable names cos its so far in2 da future?
but i also make good signings without trying to spend to much money, i would very rarely spend anything over 5million.
I buy most of my players on Bosmans or pick em up 4 3. The most i ever spent was on Bixente Lizarazu, which was 3.3m. He was a good buy though, his average rating was 8.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Well apart from the afore mentioned originals,i got raul on bosman- he's 37 and an absolute goal machine even with his walking frame. I've also got Kaka, sebastien frey, christian chivu and apart from that its guys who were unknown and really young when the game started or made up players.

Man what happened to fowler, one minute he's a gun livepuddlian striker the next he's an occasional for man city

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I heard about robbie fowler and that steve mcmanaman was there but what u gunna do, it seems as tho they're all doin it.
Dont like to rub it in but Man Utd 2- Liverpool 1- OHHH YEEAHH

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
ive got fifa 2004, but i havnt really had a chance to play it yet cause of uni exams. but from what ive played, its a huge improvement. the new career mode is awesome, im starting in divisiion 1 with my hammers and trying to get them promoted!. Oh yeah head over to the sport section in the hobbies forum for heaps of soccer related talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)