FIFA 11 Ideas (1 Viewer)

Villa94

HSC
Does anyone know when it is coming out? I can never wait for the next one and count down the days once I find the release date.

Anyone else a big fan of it and what improvements do you want from the next one?

I'd have:

Improve Manager Mode:

-Player form is annoying. Its a good idea but if you can use them their stats go down which is annoying especially for reserves. So they should make a reserve team/matches as well but you dont have to play it.

-Loans and Transfers should improve too. Teams never loan players unless they put them on loan which is stupid as they dont use them anyway. Transfers should also be more realistic.

-Actual management should be made more real such as introducing that thing where a problem comes up and you have to do something although maybe change this abit.

Actual Game:

-Have more than one set of commentators who say different things. It gets so repetitive and boring.

-More realistic crowd and players.

-More teams and stadiums.

ibbi00

HSC
- Enable an option to save replays to HDD rather than forcing you to upload them.
- Commentators.
- Set realistic team/player abilities... Barca is overpowered.
- Smarter positioning.

badquinton304

HSC
Sorry guys I don't think the fifa team takes creative input nor do they understand the concept of creativity, they repackage the same shit every fucking year they just add a couple new players, mabye a bullshit new mode, slighty tweaked controls, thats about it.

kounato

HSC
The better games are the world cup series or even the Euro series becuase at least fifa makes an effort to create different modes rather than just a regular tournament (Eg: Captain your country, qualifying etc), the normal games get far too repetitive after you finish one tournament.

ibbi00

HSC
Fifa is all about pwning your mates and other randies online. Offline modes are for sissies (with the exception of legendary difficulty matches)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
button to fake injury
button to argue with ref

altercations to occur during games

LiveForever28

HSC
Dont know if anyone remembers, but in FIFA RTTWC 98 they had an indoor 4/5 a side friendly mode. An indoor mode with competitions would = pure win

YouTube - Fifa 98

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)