female orgasms (1 Viewer)

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
mr_brightside said:
......................................................................have fun giving birth :)
i can choose not to give birth

you cant choose to have a multiple orgasm

:cool: I WIN lol

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
breaking said:
hello there fellow quakers hillian!
A good quakers greeting to you aswell, but i wish the number of bogans @ the train shops would decrease.

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
Tuggi3 said:

Actually through the use of tantric sex the male can obtain multiple & very long orgasms also shown on American Pie2 & it is possible

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
sumkid said:
A good quakers greeting to you aswell, but i wish the number of bogans @ the train shops would decrease.
haha i reckon
i only go there when i have to
(i.e. get a paper from the newsagent while waiting for a train that is running late) or to get some chips from chicken run because the chicken salt they use there is dee-lish.

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
breaking said:
haha i reckon
i only go there when i have to
(i.e. get a paper from the newsagent while waiting for a train that is running late) or to get some chips from chicken run because the chicken salt they use there is dee-lish.
Yes there is something different about that chicken salt it tastes a bit more lemony. But there chips are way better than those grease saturated fried pieces of potato they call chips @ the charcoal chicken place, but there burgers are OK.
Pfff i had to walk past there everyday when coming back from school, did you go to Wyndham.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
sumkid said:
Yes there is something different about that chicken salt it tastes a bit more lemony. But there chips are way better than those grease saturated fried pieces of potato they call chips @ the charcoal chicken place, but there burgers are OK.
Pfff i had to walk past there everyday when coming back from school, did you go to Wyndham.
haha yeah i hate that charcoal chicken place, its always dirty and sometimes i saw flies in the salad cabinets and stuff. and the staff are pretty rude too
well i havent been there in ages so its prolly still the same

but back when i went to wyndham (2002/03) the chicken run wasnt there so we had to settle for "the dirty little chicken shop" as me n my mates referred to it as lol
and so we would sometimes get stuff from there, or otherwise one of the bakerys on the walk home from school
then we would walk home, had to cross the train line and walked along pearce rd (the one parallel to the railway) and used to do all immature stuff like throw newspapers at each other and push each other into for sale signs lol
one time we were ganging up on one guy so he went over to the other side of the road (railway fence side) to retreat and he found 10 bucks in the grass lol
so we went to the corner shop and bought 10 bucks worth of potato chips and then went n sat out on my mates front lawn (who lives on sherridon) and ate the chips

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
refering to breaking

yeah that place is pretty dirty & the satff look pretty dirty, especially that weird lady that owns the place. & are you talking about the corner shop thats near where summerfield starts?
SO what UAI did you get & do you go to UNI now?
& Mr Singh had a heart attack just letting you know as i'm you sure you were close

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
sumkid said:
refering to breaking

yeah that place is pretty dirty & the satff look pretty dirty, especially that weird lady that owns the place. & are you talking about the corner shop thats near where summerfield starts?
SO what UAI did you get & do you go to UNI now?
& Mr Singh had a heart attack just letting you know as i'm you sure you were close
haha nah dude i didnt apply for a uai lol
so at the moment im just at shitty tafe
trust me, go to uni its so much better
wow so gurdy had a heart attack? D:
i didnt have him for any subjects
i had kumie for IPT though, such a shit class lol

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
breaking said:
haha nah dude i didnt apply for a uai lol
so at the moment im just at shitty tafe
trust me, go to uni its so much better
wow so gurdy had a heart attack? D:
i didnt have him for any subjects
i had kumie for IPT though, such a shit class lol
Whats wrong with kumie he's a good kid & gives like special treatment to me & my friend cos he thinks were band6 students for IT. But i don't know if Hayley H was there when you went, but she is the shittest teacher for IPT she makes it the worst class ever even worse than maths & english. & thats bad!! *STUPID Bitch made my ranks drop when she came back from canada*

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol yeah i also had hayley for ipt
its not that kumie was bad, just the subject in general was shit lol
anyway hayley lol
does she do either of these things with ur class

1) if someones phone rings she makes everyone put their phones on her desk

and

2) if ppl dont hand their homework or assignments in on time she makes everyone stand up and explain why they havent done it in front of the class

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Tuggi3 said:

Doesn't mean we can't get it up again 10 mins after for another session ;)

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
breaking said:
lol yeah i also had hayley for ipt
its not that kumie was bad, just the subject in general was shit lol
anyway hayley lol
does she do either of these things with ur class

1) if someones phone rings she makes everyone put their phones on her desk

and

2) if ppl dont hand their homework or assignments in on time she makes everyone stand up and explain why they havent done it in front of the class
Number 1 i seen a few times ,but not all our phones jsut the person. But sumtimes wen my friend sumtimes answers the phone she doesnt do anything, buts that usually near the end of the period. Number 2 she did that @ the start, which was gay. Most of the time she's on msn or looking at those dating sites lol. And my friend was pissing off my other friend & he yelled FUCK OFF & she had a big psycho @ him. & i really needed 2 go the bathroom obce & she gave me this long lecture about going @ the appropiate allocated times, & yeah the subject was OK until she started teaching us GOD she's a bitch.

Last edited:

forceblade

HSC
bubz :D said:
haha steady tiger, an hour long... :p

pre-ejaculate is just pre-come, isn't it? which is the liquid (that can contain sperm) that comes out when aroused, like girls' when we are wet... and premature ejaculation is american pie style, when he comes too early :p
lol its what happens when people wank too much :D

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Tuggi3 said:

i used to have a bf who could have sex many times in one night. sometimes only a few minutes after orgasming. thats sort of like multiple orgasms...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i used to have a bf who could have sex many times in one night. sometimes only a few minutes after orgasming. thats sort of like multiple orgasms...
but he didnt come everytime though did he?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
It is possible, it'd just get kinda sore after a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)