• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Female orgasm question (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
I've had pretty good climaxes before, but how do you feel it 10 minute afterwards? Is it the same or does it slowly reduce in intensity? Regardless, that's awesome. I wonder why girls don't ask for more of it if it's that good.

the hsc sucks

HSC
Darkening said:
When a female orgasms, is it normal for them to not stay horney after it??
yes. sometimes, like after orgasiming during sex, it is very possible to want more and get more, but usually they tend to have the effect of limiting what a female can do for the next 10 or so minutes. generally though, an orgasm has the effect of putting most females in a very good mood, so afterwards is a good time to do something you dont really want to do. if you coukld be stuffed.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Girls actually don't orgasm. The concept of a female orgasm was created by feminists so they could appear to be equal to men. So really girls don't orgasm... they make it up so as not to be inferior to men.

or so I read somewhere in a nasty mens rights article.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
angmor said:
I Dont Want To Be Male Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pissing standing up clearly outweighs:

- Being a bitch to other members of your sex
- Having less physical prowess (This includes running slower etc.)
- Shaving of any area other than your face
- Bleeding regularly without dying [This is the worst one here]
- et al.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
lengy said:
I've had pretty good climaxes before, but how do you feel it 10 minute afterwards? Is it the same or does it slowly reduce in intensity? Regardless, that's awesome. I wonder why girls don't ask for more of it if it's that good.
You can just feel it!
It starts going away gradually after around 5 minutes, but after 10 you still have tingles.

But if you have a massive orgasm, you don't necessarily feel like going again. Primarily because you're usually tired and oversensitive.
Do you men never read these things in like Men's Health or FHM?!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
wheredanton said:
Girls actually don't orgasm. The concept of a female orgasm was created by feminists so they could appear to be equal to men. So really girls don't orgasm... they make it up so as not to be inferior to men.

lol. very good.

lengy

HSC
azzie said:
You can just feel it!
It starts going away gradually after around 5 minutes, but after 10 you still have tingles.

But if you have a massive orgasm, you don't necessarily feel like going again. Primarily because you're usually tired and oversensitive.
Do you men never read these things in like Men's Health or FHM?!
I don't read FHM, it's shit, except for a perve. I used to read Men's Health but that was 2 years ago and I don't remember any article saying anything about oversensitivity, but I've heard about it from somewhere, probably BOS.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:

I didnt know New Scientist published nasty mens articles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Orgasm_as_vestigial

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
most dudes get their chick info from cosmo , either steal from sister, or borrow partners..., its also much more entertain for the guy as well as insightful, especially with the illustrations.

Darkening

HSC
OHH!!! Thats the question I wanted to ask

Do you make sounds when you orgasm girls???

Ok heres the situation, parents next door and so are brothers, but is it possible to orgasm without making a noise??

upright

HSC
N/A
Darkening said:

Ok heres the situation, parents next door and so are brothers, but is it possible to orgasm without making a noise??
Yes. Clench teeth and MAKE SURE mouth is shut.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Darkening said:

if my sister is home, there'll be a small noise > she's usually got her music on or she's asleep so it doesn't bother anyone.

if mum and her partner are home, i can be quiet. if it's at his house, i'll use a pillow because the walls at his house are as thin as paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)