• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

feeling the stress? (1 Viewer)

Chew me:)

HSC
I do 10 uai units... i just dropped ext hist... so now i have 10... and when i stress I REALLY STRESS!! i just wanna get above 90!! and its sooo hard
i do
ancient history
modern history
english adv.
general maths
Armenian (another language)
MY ENGLISH IS THE HARDEST!!! ITS NOT FUNNY so i gotta try sooo hard and i just get 13-14/20!!! but the teachers a hard marker.. but still

ancient and modern... i just gotta try.. BUTT ive HARDLY WRITTEN ANY NOTES for half yearlys... which are in 2 weeks
and Armenian im good at... its easy

but its sooooo stressful

anyone else feeling it?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If your teacher is a hard marker come HSC exams and once scaling and moderation come into play everything should work out fine.

People usually get stress because they are unorganised, unprepared and generally haven't done the work\revision. With two weeks to go you can still successfully study 10units without to much drama and if all doesn't work out let it be a lesson to you for the trials.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It won't mean fail and you can't fail the HSC.

You haven't even done close to half of your HSC assessments therefore there is no point stressing over one mark when there are so many more assessments to make up those marks.

Season

HSC
Look, study non stop for the assessments and scedule time to chilllax... (yes it is a new word).

that's really all you can ask of yourself, once you hand in work, or walk out of the exam room go and do something nice, go out to a party, go and watch a movie with friends, ask someone out. Spend time on yourself and above all remember to have fun. Then you'll know you had a fairly okay time and tried your hardest, at the end of the day there is nothing more you can do.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Season said:
Look, study non stop for the assessments and scedule time to chilllax... (yes it is a new word).

that's really all you can ask of yourself, once you hand in work, or walk out of the exam room go and do something nice, go out to a party, go and watch a movie with friends, ask someone out. Spend time on yourself and above all remember to have fun. Then you'll know you had a fairly okay time and tried your hardest, at the end of the day there is nothing more you can do.
Frankly, not possible for me, but if anyone can do that, I tip my hat off to them. And the chilling, always a good thing, except in excess.

Sofstar

HSC
I feel stressed when im unprepared or feel like im unorganised, so if that's the same in your case, get prepared and organise everything (i should take my own advice). And i even have to schedule my going out time. How lame. It's this saturday everyone!!! after maths.....

Freak out sessions with your friends at lunch helps get everything out, hehehe and then you'll all be over it by the end of lunch. Or be more stressed.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
Sofstar said:
Freak out sessions with your friends at lunch helps get everything out, hehehe and then you'll all be over it by the end of lunch. Or be more stressed.
lol it's so true.
just work really really hard.
tell someone accountable your aim [marks, uai whatever] and get them to promise to whoop your ass if you don't get it.
it's working for me.
i don't want him to whoop me!

cl3nta

HSC
I was feeling stressed. I did a 4k run today and filled my head with endorphins and biologists know what. I feel great. But that still doesn't erase the fact that I have an assessment next week:p haha. goodluck hsc'07ers :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I need the gym so bad atm. I've been stressed as hell today - Ps test AND my extension2 viva.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Sofstar said:
They can help heapsss!
Seriously, have a major freak out, cry, scream, do whatever you have to and you'll feel better and much calmer afterwards :p

if all else fails induldge yourself in a big block of chocolate :)

HSC
Sofstar said:
I'd definately be more stressed. In fact, I don't think I know anyone who finds freak out sessions helpful. Maybe its just my friends???

Beege

HSC
I've got my business test tomorrow, I feel pretty confident, I know all my ratios and strategies. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)