Feeling Invincible (1 Viewer)

mar101

HSC
Someone give me some hard english AOS questions- feeling invincible with my stuff right now when i probably shouldn't be! Don't care if they're creative, essay or even language! Come at me motherfuckers!

mar101

HSC
Okay here would be my thesis for this lol not sure if srs but:
Belonging does not exist in relation to society, neither is it found in their brainwashing constructs as it is a connection to oneself yaddy yaddy yaddah

If serious how'd i do?

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Okay here would be my thesis for this lol not sure if srs but:
Belonging does not exist in relation to society, neither is it found in their brainwashing constructs as it is a connection to oneself yaddy yaddy yaddah

If serious how'd i do?
I changed the question around a little

SuperMike96

HSC
'An individual may belong to a place or culture.'

To what extent has a comparative study of texts' textual form shaped your interpretation of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Refer to your prescribed text, Hamlet, and ONE related text of your own choosing.

Hence, solve the following:

Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 3.21.15 PM.png

mar101

HSC

Belonging does not exist as it is a fabrication created by society in order to gain control through the apparent need to all individuals to conform. In Dickinson's poem 'I gave myself to him' she protests against society's creation of institutions such as marriage that proclaim 'belonging' when it is merely a fabrication as the greatest sense of inclusion comes from accepting oneself as independent from society

mar101

HSC

To what extent has a comparative study of texts' textual form shaped your interpretation of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Refer to your prescribed text, Hamlet, and ONE related text of your own choosing.

View attachment 28776
lol has to be relatively close to the syllabus

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC

View attachment 28776
Nek minnit Q16 in 4U is about Hamlet.

Makematics

HSC
Use mathematical induction to prove that belonging is purely imaginary.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I feel on top of the world

Come at me English

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Belonging cannot exist within a post-structuralist society. Show how your understanding of your prescribed and related text evidences this.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC

Unfortunately, humanity has an inherent desire to belong; for it's veneer of acceptance and security. While this concept of 'belonging' is entrenched in society as a valid social construct, it is a mere vestige of the ancient Elitists' machinations. This is evident in the insightful text of the Hogwarts Restricted Section, A.P.W.B Dumbledore's 'Belonging: Tyranny Eradication 101,' which reveals the prior existence of a society which did not uphold the value of weird, bad-self-esteem-induced belonging and instead lived by the principle of mutual, unconditional acceptance. Additionally, A.P.W.B Dumbledore didactically asserts the elitist's inherent capacity for corruption. George Ohwell's Utopian discourse, '1 BC' expands upon these ideas through the depiction of an individual who does not seek outside approval but basks in the awesomeness of not giving a shit about what others think, and having the fucking balls to rally against the tyrannical prowess of English. Through the shallow and meaningless analysis of both texts, the responder gains a heightened appreciation for free-time and a life free of academic obligations.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)