Feeling. before and after? (1 Viewer)

Azn fairies

so how did u feel before,during and after the examine?

before- scared as i wanted to do the test and get it over and done with, but aslo i kind of didn't want to do the ets..so yeah/

during- fucken scared!! my hand was shaking..so that made my handwrting look like crap.:p

after- .....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Before - pretty calm, my friend and I ate alooooooot of cookies before we went in.

During - Panicky, I thought i'd run out of time.

After - Pleased, but absolutely tired.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Before exam: Cool, calm and sedated.

During reading time: Freaking out cause I expected an essay.

During writing time: Cool, calm and sedated again.. was writing abnormally fast and had the time management going good.

After exam: Very full. Had chips, cheeseburger, 6 nuggets and a Coke at Macca's. :(

vegeta_316

Relaxation was the key for me. Pretty relaxed in the morning, felt good physically and mentally which is very important if you wanna feel good before during and after.
Probably main reason I thought I did really well.

bails

Originally posted by honky tonk
Before exam: Cool, calm and sedated.

During reading time: Freaking out cause I expected an essay.

During writing time: Cool, calm and sedated again.. was writing abnormally fast and had the time management going good.

After exam: Very full. Had chips, cheeseburger, 6 nuggets and a Coke at Macca's. :(

ah ha 2 u and i wasnt stressed or nuthin i really dont care anymore!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
i was so over the HSC in general up until i got into that audotorium and everyone was looking nervous. But during i was OK coz i found it a lot easier than i expected, i really liked (well, not liked but was greatful for) the comprehension section- no visuals! :)
and after, v. glad i dont ever have to think about gwen harwood and how she conveys change in in the park :)

Now we just have to prepare for the terrible moduels...aargh!

SmokedSalmon

HSC
my hand wasn't shaking I just hated text 2. I couldn't think of any good techniques apart from juxtaposition and enjambment. I thought hsc was supposed to be the easiest exam. Well I guess they mark it fairer phew :)

Leap

free falling
HSC
Before: Fine, until I arrived at school. On my way to the hall this stupid teacher told me I was late and everyone else would be in the exam room already by now. Needless to say, that freaked me out. And it wasn't true, they were still outside. :mad1:
During: Pretty calm. Took me a while to identify techniques in that stupid poem, but I managed it in the end. My hand was aching by the end though.
After: Relieved, tired, worried about English Modules on Wednesday! :(

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Before -- I little worried because I knew shit all

During -- Running out of time...

After -- Other than my hand cramping up when I tied up my books with the little stringy thing, (It was a good thing it happened after the exam, and not during ;)) Bloody fantastic! One more exam and NO ENGLISH EVER!!

After wednesday, I'm gonna be psyched!

captnbuttons

Before- Even though i was ready as i could be i was sooo nervous!

During- Fine.... i made a few faces at the stupid poem though lol and confused at finishing early then figuring out it was becaus ei only had to write about one related text in section three lol!

After- Fantastic! No more skrzynecki EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D haha! Hope you all did well! :0)

keepin_sanity

Before: Suprisingly calm until i got to the hall and everyone was freaking out....
During: Slightly panicky but OK cause I had a plan for the speech
After: Relief...until I started going over the exam in my head and realising all the techniques that I missed in the comprhension part

I figure it's over and done with now...no more Skrzynecki and definately no more Stimulus booklet.

Whats done is done and what will be will be...hehehe!!!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Before: Stuff this attitude, calm, teasing my friend who was stressing out
After: 1 down, 5 more to go

rushworld

HSC
Before: Shitting my pants, couldn't sleep, didn't want to do the exam because of possible failure and the end of my life (well I think I'm using hyperbole there, HA a technique!!!!).
During: Ahh... It's here I may as well make the most of it, writing at the speed of light, got a blister.
After: Looking at my blister and drinking a large Breaka, going home to have a lasange, laying down in front of the TV and going to sleep.

Outlook for Wednesday's exam? I believe the same, argh King Lear SUCKS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)