Feedback: for schoolies organisers & 2005 schoolies (1 Viewer)

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
Week 2 got almost none of the beach parties, I was in an early week two from 27th-4th and only the first 2 ngihts has beach parties, which wasn't realy enough.

Do they cost that much to run? I mean, they don't need to have the 7 stalls or whatever on the beach, just one or two would be plenty for under 18's who would like to be clubbing but can't.
I'm holding out hope for a two week festival in about 3 years. But can't see it happening this year or next. This year they are moving from state gov. control to joint local council and state gov. partnership. When the state gov eventually bails and puts it back in the hands of the Gold Coast City Council where it was up to 2002, we should see some better planning.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
aww noooo im supposed to be going in week 3!!! is it really that bad?? i was having second thoughts about going anyway.... dont particularly like the girls i am going with and i have the opportuinity to go to bali instead... what should i doooo?

blade69

Time and Tide is a little dickhead, infact, he only stands up to be only 165cm or so. Hes a little shrimpy arse asshole, who only talks big on net and starts trouble with people, but once confrontation occurs, he weasels his way out leaving a trail of piss and shit behind him.

Time and Tide goes to my High School, and i assure you, he's a little douche. Dont bother arguing with that prick, he'll get his.

Crowie

HSC
N/A
i went 2nd week and im underage
it was still the madest week of my life
schoolies is wat u make of it
if u need events and all that stuff 2 hav a good time then ur screwd if ur underage
me n my mates were all underage after the first 4 days we spent most of our night in our hotel becuase the streets were dead just meeting randoms in the hotel if u cant make ur own fun then u wont hav a good time

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh, i agree, the best fun was actually in the hotels, meeting random people, and having room parties!

sophii

HSC
hum hum... i haven't booked anything yet and i don't know where to stay! When is the first and second week of schoolies? like what dates?
Most of my friends r underage but they have fake ids...how strick are they on those type of things?

Dominic

HSC
N/A
sophii said:
hum hum... i haven't booked anything yet and i don't know where to stay! When is the first and second week of schoolies? like what dates?
Most of my friends r underage but they have fake ids...how strick are they on those type of things?
When is Schoolies Week

Very strict with ID on the Gold Coast and very good at spotting fakies.

ccmariners4life

HSC
you will actually notice that a hell of alot of people posting are going third week, and that its the same person "dominic" that is posting against that week, me and my 10 mates have booked week three (3rd till 12 or summin) and we plan to have a hell of a good time, our resons were like this,
1st week is full of faggot qldrs
2nd week is full of people having fun at clubs (were not all 18)
3rd week sounded like the best option 4 sure, and schoolies or not, ive been to surfers a few times and there is no way you can call it deserted !!!!

CATCH YA THERE

Dominic

HSC
N/A
I've worked at Schoolies for over a decade, so while it's just my perspective, you may want to take it into consideration... (only trying to help).

See what I hear year after year is people pissed off they believed there was a decent schoolies party in week 3 or 4.

But if you have a great bunch of friends who know how to party, it really doesn't matter where you go or when, just don't expect to meet up with many other schoolies.

What I don't get though is why you would choose Gold Coast if you aren't going when others will be there. Why not go Byron or Whitsundays?

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Thanks to those who have stopped in at the National Schoolies Forums from BOS and posted or contributed here in this thread.

As schoolies approaches again, this is renewed request for 2006 schoolies participate in giving feedback to various organisers of the schoolies experience around the nation and to pass on advice to future schoolies.

NOTE: We don't organise schoolies - but the National Schoolies Site (& forums) is where organisers and next year's schoolies look for information from past schoolies.

We want:
* surviving schoolies info
* what schoolies accommodation rocked, what sucked
* event / activities / entertainment feedback
* comment on volunteer groups or other support services
* whereis info for our destination guides
* pictures and stories
* if your schoolies sucked or rocked and why
* plus what ever else you want to share about schoolies

All content is from former schoolies - every grad class does their bit to help the next group of schoolies with good info.
I hope you all have an awesome schoolies in 2006.

Last edited:

jackamo5

HSC
Any one gone to merimbula for schoolies? a few of us are going but we r worried there might not be anything to do at night (as in pubs/clubs etc)

smiley_kel

HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
You're a mad gronk eh.

First, learn the meaning of the word 'hypocrite' before atempting to use it.

And while you're at it, look up the meaning of the word 'irony' as you are calling him a 'fucking loser' for going to schoolies, while you browsea schoolies forum

On top of that, i bet you're the kind of chat to talk it up on the internet like you're a mad cunt, throwing insults helta skelta, but in real life would be the first to run from a fight, internerd gronk.

I find it sad that you feel so bitter about others having fun.

I feel sorry for you.

EGonk you're awesome.

bellanchez

HSC
blade69 said:
Time and Tide is a little dickhead, infact, he only stands up to be only 165cm or so. Hes a little shrimpy arse asshole, who only talks big on net and starts trouble with people, but once confrontation occurs, he weasels his way out leaving a trail of piss and shit behind him.

Time and Tide goes to my High School, and i assure you, he's a little douche. Dont bother arguing with that prick, he'll get his.

that was hilarious quote. made me laugh for ages

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Maybe a mod could take the 2005 out of the thread title as it's obviously a timeless thread (my mistake when starting the thread).

tem197

SLUR DESTRUCTIVE
HSC
well i know this is a bit outdate, but anyway i was impressed with how many cops were at schoolies, i felt heaps safe, except at the wee hours of the morning when the cops seemed to die off and the gangbangers were everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)