Fee payments (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
ok so i have fees that already amount to $424.80 *faints*, and they have to be payed by 21/02. what are my options apart from over the internet?

Ninga

HSC
I think you can get a fee statement printed out for you at student services, and goto a National Bank and pay there. Actually, i think they might mail you out a fee statement, and theres a slip at the bottom you can use. I think you can pay over the phone too...? I can't remember, usually i do the printed out fee statement thingy to pay my HECS and fees.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
This was for annual fee and enrolment fee if i remember right

Ninga

HSC
Yeah...point?

I'm fairly sure all fees go thru the national, i dont think you can pay fees or HECS by cash thru admin or anything. I just looked up my SOLS fee statement for you, arent I nice. It only gives credit card payment options though.

On-line Payment Options (using reference number above)

1. Pay by Phone: Call 1300 301 516 to make credit card payments (Bankcard, Mastercard, Visa or Amex) over the phone.
2. Internet Payment: Click here to make credit card payments (Bankcard, Mastercard or Visa) on-line.

Otherwise go see the student enquiries counter in the admin building, building 17 i think off the top of my head, if you have enquiries. Or, to quote the uni: "Enquiries may be made to the Academic Registrar's Division on (02) 42 213927 or by email to studenq@uow.edu.au"

Ninga

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
is sols really unstable for you lately?
I had to log in twice, i got some wierd error thingy the first time i tried. But, my sols always seems to be unstable, like i have to refresh pages and stuff in it sometimes, and i shouldnt have to. I think its just a piece of shit. But i dont have to use it much, so it doesnt bother me too much.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Ninga said:
I had to log in twice, i got some wierd error thingy the first time i tried. But, my sols always seems to be unstable, like i have to refresh pages and stuff in it sometimes, and i shouldnt have to. I think its just a piece of shit. But i dont have to use it much, so it doesnt bother me too much.
good, as long as it isn't my internet connection....

it is prolly all the new enrollers overloading it.

cause i want to be ready when tutes open.

Ninga

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
good, as long as it isn't my internet connection....

it is prolly all the new enrollers overloading it.

cause i want to be ready when tutes open.
I have no tuts to enrol in, honours :)

I only use SOLS to enrol, and check marks really, and only check it when i get SOLSmail. But its dodgy all the time i use it, so i dont reckon its the new enrollers.

Also, i think we reserve parking permits through SOLS this year, but i could be wrong. Does Tim have a section on SOLS in his FAQ? He should have one. Ok, maybe not.

santaslayer

HSC
Tenille said:
ok so i have fees that already amount to $424.80 *faints*, and they have to be payed by 21/02. what are my options apart from over the internet?
I think ours was $427.00+ if I remember correctly!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
no mine was 424, the reciept number is still up on sols

And yeah, my sols is telling me that i don't have any tutes that get enrolled for online....hello law and arts?!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
yeah i got the letter today, i was just hopping there were other options cause i don't really want to pay over the net

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
When is it not? :p
Wait till tut enrollments open up, the commerce kiddies on their own have the capability to crash the system as displayed last Spring semester. SOLS and its related IT systems are never stable. I remember in 2003 the entire chemistry school had its marks lost so everyone got 100%.

Ninga

HSC
I thought that was because WebCT died and they didnt have the marks backed up. This was like mid session and the system was backing up like the stuff from the 1st week every week instead of the new stuff. So everyone who had their marks/assignments stored on WebCT got full marks.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Am I the only one for law that it says that Im not currently enrolled in subjects that use the online tutorial system?
Have I done something wrong?

My bf's got the shits as it is cos enrollments on the 14th which ruins his valentines plans.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ninga said:
I thought that was because WebCT died and they didnt have the marks backed up. This was like mid session and the system was backing up like the stuff from the 1st week every week instead of the new stuff. So everyone who had their marks/assignments stored on WebCT got full marks.
Yeah, but the whole reason WebCT crashed in the first place was because it was all joined with SOLS, I think they've changed that now.

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
Am I the only one for law that it says that Im not currently enrolled in subjects that use the online tutorial system?
Have I done something wrong?

My bf's got the shits as it is cos enrollments on the 14th which ruins his valentines plans.
Wait...

You should be enrolled in your subject choices ( Public law, Criminal...whateva) but not your tutes as of yet I don't think...
I got a Webmail from the Commerce faculty informing me that tute enrolment should be available on the 7th...not sure for law or arts though....should be available this week though...should check the commerce & arts faculty sites....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)