Feas application help? (1 Viewer)

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
The limit is apparently 1400 words for the personal statement section, how much did you write for it?

I also have to answer Why would you like to be an engineer? and What is it that most attracts you to the Faculty of Engineering at UNSW and the engineering field you have chosen? but I don't really have much to say. Any advice?

My preference is mining engineering

Flop21

HSC
If you want to do a particular degree at a university, wouldn't you have some sort of passion for it or reason for wanting to do it? Write about that.

Why do you want to do mining engineering, what do you like about engineering, and why do think you'll be a good engineer?

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
Can I ask, how many words is standard for the 1400 word responses? Because, I doubt I can write that much.

keepLooking

HSC
Can I ask, how many words is standard for the 1400 word responses? Because, I doubt I can write that much.
Just write how much you. Be authentic and show them your interest and passion for the particular course.

Flop21

HSC
Trust me the word count fills up quickly. Write everything that comes into mind, then edit it afterwards, then add as stuff comes to you.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
mine was about 500 or so

I got into mechatronic engo/comp sci

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)