FEAR: Extraction Point (1 Viewer)

Demandred

HSC
Have you people tried out the demo>?

http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/24470

Looks like they increased the piss-in-your-pants factor by 5 fold. Those bloody creatures.... ARGH!$@#$#@

Seems the GFX features went up as well. I am running a 3700XP, 1 Gig, 7900GT, and there seems to be some jerky parts on max settings.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
F.E.A.R has always been quite demanding on systems. If you mean 'jerky' as in, slight lagness sometimes during the game where the game seems to stutter, you'd find getting 2GB of RAM helpful. Same case with BF2. If you wanna get more power out of that GT, you can always consider the volt mod. ;)

As for the demo itself.. I thought it was good. Those new stealth phantoms are nuts.. and the minigun is pretty awesome.

C@mM!

HSC
i absolutely fucking loved the first one, cannot wait till this one comes out. I still cant get over that psycho bitch clawing up into the helicopter at the end, just fucking die already, lol.

Cheers

Camm

Collin

HSC
N/A
She turned me on. :eek:

What, is there something wrong with me?

C@mM!

HSC
haha - dont make me say anything, finished extraction point - little too short, but fucking loved it - +1 for anyone who played fear and wants a bit more action, although without any addition to multiplayer, it might just be an idea to get it off a torrent. (little expensive for a short ass addon like itself).

Cheers

Camm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)