• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

FBF mid semester exam questions.... (1 Viewer)

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC
Does the FBF staff hand out sample exam to give students an idea of the exam layout?

What do they usually ask in the mid semester exam? Is it hard to score high in the mid semester despite have the tutorial question textbook question?

Is it true that the exam questions can not be harder than the tutorial questions?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
hahaha FBF mid sem
sorry i hated this exam :p
actually this subject
rate it the worst business core u have to do!

Anyway they post sample multiple choice questions which u can do and get feedback

Mid sem was 15 multiple choice and 10 or15 marks of short answer qs

The practical short answer questions were the level of difficulty or harder than the tute qs I found

Most people do well in the mid sem
I got 15/30 for it :/
the final is so hard tho

I ended up with 53 for this subject
worst. business. subject. ever.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Does the FBF staff hand out sample exam to give students an idea of the exam layout?

What do they usually ask in the mid semester exam? Is it hard to score high in the mid semester despite have the tutorial question textbook question?

Is it true that the exam questions can not be harder than the tutorial questions?
I don't remember getting a sample exam for FBF.

The tutorial questions were very much similar to the questions in the mid-semester. I think the hardest question was a 6 mark annuity question, which wasn't very different to the tutorial questions at all (i think there was a hard tutorial question which was similar to it).

I scored pretty high in the mid-semester. Use the cheat sheat to your advantage, and put in a summary of all the theory and the hard tutorial questions on it, and you should do fine.

I ended up with 92% for the subject =)

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC
I don't remember getting a sample exam for FBF.

The tutorial questions were very much similar to the questions in the mid-semester. I think the hardest question was a 6 mark annuity question, which wasn't very different to the tutorial questions at all (i think there was a hard tutorial question which was similar to it).

I scored pretty high in the mid-semester. Use the cheat sheat to your advantage, and put in a summary of all the theory and the hard tutorial questions on it, and you should do fine.

I ended up with 92% for the subject =)
ok, how were the multiple choice questions like? What did you focus on to do well on these questions? reason for asking is that I am not good when it comes to multiple choice questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)