Favourite Wu-Tang Clan member (1 Viewer)

favourite wu-tang member?

• Total voters

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
based on both solo material and contributions to the wu-tang albums.

i've been listening to the 36 chambers a lot lately, though i won't vote yet until i've listened to at least a few of the solo albums. my fave from 36 chambers is probably inspectah, followed very very closely by method man, ODB and gza. recommend me some solo albums? i'm going to buy liquid swords tomorrow.

VOTE

icecreamdisco

HSC
ghostface for overall talent... gza for having the best solo album... but all-round i'd go with odb.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh ghostface isn't too far behind rae as far as im concerned, rae wins out though because only built for cuban linx is the best solo album from a wu tang member imo.

there is a SMALL rumour that ghostface might be doing a gig here sometime this year. very very small rumour though. same promoter that put together 'NY invasion' hinted to me that if the NY invasion tour goes well he'll try to bring a very respected rapper down, the hint he gave me was 'fish'....'fishscale'.....= ghostface

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeh ghostface isn't too far behind rae as far as im concerned, rae wins out though because only built for cuban linx is the best solo album from a wu tang member imo.

there is a SMALL rumour that ghostface might be doing a gig here sometime this year. very very small rumour though. same promoter that put together 'NY invasion' hinted to me that if the NY invasion tour goes well he'll try to bring a very respected rapper down, the hint he gave me was 'fish'....'fishscale'.....= ghostface
was the promoter rivals?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
he hosted the ny invasion tour gig. i think he promoted it as well. not 100% sure though

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

or fish= food = mm food = mf doom

lol

esquared

HSC
i heard mf doom cant tour because of some visa shit, keeps him in the US.

i heard from another person too that a promoter is talking about ghostface before the end of the year. sounds like its at least being negotiated.

i dont know who my fave is, maybe ghost. but my fave solo album is liquid swords.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
esquared said:
i heard mf doom cant tour because of some visa shit, keeps him in the US.

i heard from another person too that a promoter is talking about ghostface before the end of the year. sounds like its at least being negotiated.

i dont know who my fave is, maybe ghost. but my fave solo album is liquid swords.
i think i saw you on friday night walking through the tunnel @ central station. melimoo pointed you out haha

Razzah

HSC
1. Ghostface
2. RZA
3. GZA
4. Raekwon

Love Killah Priest as well but he's an associate.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
cilvaringz is the dopest associate i've heard in years, i jump around in my room when i hear 'wu-tang martial expert'.

walrusbear

HSC
i'll phone in ghostface
i like liquid swords the best, out of solo albums (that i've heard)

more to the point, can any learned person suggest good solo albums outside ghostface, OB4CL or liquid swords?
i need some more

blakegman

HSC
N/A
WoW they pretty much all have shit names.

Intended to reflect the quality of their music ?

walrusbear

HSC
yeah they should call themselves blakegman instead

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
walrusbear said:
i'll phone in ghostface
i like liquid swords the best, out of solo albums (that i've heard)

more to the point, can any learned person suggest good solo albums outside ghostface, OB4CL or liquid swords?
i need some more

yeah i can

method man - tical
odb - return to the 36 chambers
raekwon - immobilarity
gza - beneath the surface
cappadonna - the pillage

thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)