Favourite TV Show ? (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
did u ppl forget Raymond, c'mon everybody loves raymond, i also like all the law and order shows, the practice, csi, the simpsons(although i think the older episodes are funnier than the newer ones)
and who can forget 24.
i jst gotta say skithouse is shithouse, they have never made me laugh it is so shit.

muldersgun

HSC
stargate, stargate and more stargate

ocassionally a bit of six feet under, aus idol, queer eye, QAF, simpsons and survivor thrown in there for good fun.

oh and of course, currently the Iron Chef as well

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Suney_J
did u ppl forget Raymond, c'mon everybody loves raymond, i also like all the law and order shows, the practice, csi, the simpsons(although i think the older episodes are funnier than the newer ones)
and who can forget 24.
i jst gotta say skithouse is shithouse, they have never made me laugh it is so shit.
OH DEAR! 24 give everyone a break, no one cares what the fuck happens, they'll make it out alive save the world yadayada.

Raymond Simpsons Skithouse all good

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
oohhh i forgot.. monty pythons flying circus!!!
"how not to be seen"... funniest skit EVER!!
if anyones begs to differ.. i'll fight ya over it!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
That british sketch show "The Sketch Show", is the best sketch show eva, but the aussie sketch shows are lame, take skithouse for example...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by eveajac
Kath and Kim
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Seinfeld
RPA

Seinfeld, uve got my support and finally Kath and Kim is getting the recognition it deserves.
One of my other favourite shows is EPL highlights show on SBS monday at 7.30

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
stargate, alias, CSI

all american shows....i wish australia had series like that...non of that love crap but full action!
stingers and waterrats were good before they kept on changing characters which turned me off and never watched them again....
now i watch the stingers repeats on weekdays 2pm....the good old original episodes! :p

B

Bambul

Originally posted by Mojoman
the simpsons
futurama
coupling (little known pommy show used to be on abc.. goddamn hilarious)
the osbournes :D
wot about rage.. if its a good night.. can be a damn good show..
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

I absolutely LOVE Coupling! I can't wait for it to come back on ABC. I've been known to rant to friends on the train about it and quote huge sections of it (The Melty Man is my personal favorite for this).

I was so expecting to get through this thread without Coupling being mentioned and I was going to say it was my favorite and see if anyone else had actually even heard of it.

Speaking of which. There's a 4th season coming out (ABC stopped half way through season 3 and it's supposed to be comming back around now), but Richard Coyle, who plays Jeff, will not be in it.

Sorry about the long post. Any of you who haven't seen Coupling, if you get the chance to see it - THEN DO IT!! It is one of the funniest shows that I have seen.

B

Bambul

This is the sort of thing I'm taking about. Mind you, it's much funnier when you actually see it on TV.

Steve: We all know the Melty Man.
Patrick: Who is he?
Steve: The arch enemy of trouser confidence.
Jeff: Professor Moriati in groin form.
Steve: Darth Vader...
Jeff: Without the helmet.
Patrick: What does he do?
Jeff: Oh Patrick, you know what he does.
Patrick: Oh right.
Jeff: You're in bed with a woman. Everything's going fine. That's when the Melty Man strikes.
Steve: Suddenly you find youself thinking maybe she's really bored.
Jeff: Maybe you're licking her neck too much. Are you over wetting her neck?
Steve: Are you spending an equal amount of time on each breast? I mean, what happens if one breast gets ahead?
Jeff: Should you be switching between them really quickly? Or should you squish them both together and do the both at once?
Steve: Or are you allowed to just skip on breast completely just to save time?
Jeff: She's wriggling about a bit. Is that a good sign or is she just trying to dry her neck?
Steve: Or should you kiss her now? Or does that mean you've got to start at the top again?
Jeff: Should you be making noises yet? Is it too soon to grunt?
Steve: And then the killer. Outof nowhere, for no reason you can think of, you call her baby.
Jeff: You've never called her baby before.
Steve: You've never called anyone baby before.
Jeff: So why did you just call her baby? Suddenly you're starting to blush.
Steve: Now you're blushing and you've got an errection. No one's got enough blood.
Jeff: [In Scottish accent] It's the engines captain, they can-a take it.
Steve: And then the Melty Man hits you with his secret weapon.
Jeff: Just one simple thought placed in your mind at this crucial time.
Steve: Please God, don't let me lose my errection!
Jeff: [Motions forearm dropping 30 degrees from 12 o'clock to 3 o'clock]
Patrick: How do you guys ever manage to have sex?
Steve: We don't.
Jeff: Haven't had sex in years.
Steve: It's just not possible anymore.
Jeff: We are followers of the Melty Man.
Steve: And you are one of us now.

Jeff: You've had threesomes? That's fantastic! Sex with two complete women. Total brilliance!
Steve: Okay Jeff. Calm, focus, breathe.
Jeff: Steve, sex with two whole women. Think of the advantages. They can't both fall asleep.
Steve: Right.
Jeff: And if one of them suddenly leaves or punches you, right, you've still got one left. If one of them plays that old sneaking out of the window trick, there's someone there to untie you. It's total genius.
Patrick: Yeah, but Jeff...
Jeff: And all those breasts. Your bed would be like a breast carpark. It would be like being attacked by the giantbreast octopus. Except this time your mother won't wake you up before the good bit.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Andrea86
Seinfeld for sure!! Anybody know if there are Seinfeld DVD box sets out?? :confused:
i havent seen them ,but that show rocks
and i havent heard of coupling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)