Favourite PC games (1 Viewer)

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
What PC games does every1 love.

I like my real-time strategy games the best mainly the AOE series.

Interdrama

#wang
HSC
I'm going to agree with the guys before me. CS FTW!

Legham

HSC
I like all the grand theft autos (from GTA 3 and later).. especially the online versions :D I also like FPS games like UT2004, Quake 4, FEAR etc..

HSC
LucasArts games - in particular Day of the Tentacles, Sam & Max, and Indiana Jones.

On that note, does anyone know where I can download these games for free? I'm dying to play them again. Apparently theres a 'Return of the Tentacles' released as well? That would be awesome to play.

If anyone knows please tell me asap!

Dave2007

HSC
I own all the lucas arts games! Except grim fandango, the CD broke.

But unfortauntely theyre all still available for sale on the lucasarts site so u cant get them free on the net; you can only get them illegally.

However plenty of people have made games using the engines of of these games; return of the tentacle may be one such thing? Also if you look at sites like abandonia.com they have plenty of similiar adventure games for download.

Hedgy

HSC
Favourite game of all time goes to super mario all stars

others

Can someone say duck hunt :p
Golden eye
perfect dark

CS
TFT
WoW

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
the Whole AOE Series, RPG Games like FEAR or Unreal Tournament are great!

I can't wait till C & C 3: Tiberium Wars! :)

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
snobby airlines said:
LucasArts games - in particular Day of the Tentacles, Sam & Max, and Indiana Jones.

On that note, does anyone know where I can download these games for free? I'm dying to play them again. Apparently theres a 'Return of the Tentacles' released as well? That would be awesome to play.

If anyone knows please tell me asap!
Gotta agree with Snobby, LucasArts adventure games were the best. You can download them off Kazaa, (At least DoT, Indiana, and the Monkley Island series). Unfortunately there's no talkie version. Full Throttle was one their finest, despite it's shortish length. The Discworld games were excellent too. Sigh, I miss the days of adventure games.

grue

HSC
watkinzez said:
Grim Fandango is awesome. The Monkey Island series are up there- Curse is my favourite.
I liked the Monkey Island series as well. Been trying to get a copy of Grim Fandango but no such luck yet, especially with my lame ADSL connection. :mad1:

HSC
Dave2007, how do I get them illegally? hehe only kidding.......(or am I? :p)
I don't want similar games, I want those exact ones!

D. said:
Gotta agree with Snobby, LucasArts adventure games were the best. You can download them off Kazaa, (At least DoT, Indiana, and the Monkley Island series). Unfortunately there's no talkie version. Full Throttle was one their finest, despite it's shortish length. The Discworld games were excellent too. Sigh, I miss the days of adventure games.

:eek: *quickly downloads kazaa* I haven't played the Monkey Island series. I'll see how I go once i get kazaa running. And what do you mean by 'talkie version'?

Only cool people like LucasArts games! Yes, i miss them too.

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
snobby airlines said:
:eek: *quickly downloads kazaa* I haven't played the Monkey Island series. I'll see how I go once i get kazaa running. And what do you mean by 'talkie version'?

Only cool people like LucasArts games! Yes, i miss them too.
Talkie versions, were the one's on CD, with full voice acting for every line. DoT was the first to feature it, unfortunately I've only got the 3.5 inch disk version. Though I make up for it with talkie version, Sam & Max, and Full Throttle, classics!

HSC
D. said:
Talkie versions, were the one's on CD, with full voice acting for every line. DoT was the first to feature it, unfortunately I've only got the 3.5 inch disk version. Though I make up for it with talkie version, Sam & Max, and Full Throttle, classics!
Oh...No talkie versions??? What's the point!
Hmmm nothings coming up in the search. I might try later.

But no talkie versions?!?! Darn it. Might have to consider some online purchasing then ay......if I get desperate.

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
snobby airlines said:
Oh...No talkie versions??? What's the point!
Hmmm nothings coming up in the search. I might try later.

But no talkie versions?!?! Darn it. Might have to consider some online purchasing then ay......if I get desperate.
Yeah I wasn't able to find any 'talkie versions' myself, but last time I checked was a while ago. They'd be pretty big files to download if you did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)