Favourite NSW surf spots (1 Viewer)

favourite surf spot?

• Manly (inc Queensliff, north/south steyne etc)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Bower/Winki/Deadmans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Narrabeen

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Freshie

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dee Why

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Curl Curl

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • City beaches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other- or secret spot

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
curl curl has nice breaks a higher % of the time then any of the other beaches listed although i never been any of the beaches in the top two choices ...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah manly for me- may not be the best in comparison to some other beaches these days with it being the second bondi beach....but i still enjoy spending the day there for a swim and lunch

golferjim

HSC
North Narrabeen has been rated amongt Australia's best surf spots (I think it came in at #9 in 100) and is the most pristine along the northern stretch, and also the most likely place to get barrelled on a big swell, but for me Freshwater is the funnest beach, although it closes out heaps

golferjim

HSC
natstar said:
Forster, Mid nth coast region
Yeah, iv been to forster, and its ok, but there are heaps better surf spots up there such as the main beach at Hawksnest

golferjim

HSC
natstar said:
I live in Pacific Palms (20 mins sth from Forster) our main beach there is Boomerang. Thats where heaps of surf comps are held.
yeah, iv been around there, some good spots. Boomerang, Blueys, among others, i'd love to live there, its so peaceful, ahhhhhh.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I'm suprised nobody's said Point Plomer yet! It's just north of Port Macquarie

It's more of a Longboarding spot though

golferjim

HSC
AWWWWE, just come back from schoolies trip and on the way back, my mate and i surfed THE FARM near wollongong. its a semi- secret beachie that has a bit of reef in sections and is absolutely pristine. so good!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
golferjim said:
AWWWWE, just come back from schoolies trip and on the way back, my mate and i surfed THE FARM near wollongong. its a semi- secret beachie that has a bit of reef in sections and is absolutely pristine. so good!
omg how good is the farm!
it rocks

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I live in Pacific Palms (20 mins sth from Forster) our main beach there is Boomerang. Thats where heaps of surf comps are held.
hey i surfed boomers yesterday and cut my leg up. i was up there for the night, got so pissed at the rec club on i think it was wednesday. my mates and i ended up walking around the streets between the caravan park and blueys trying to tackle each other into bushes

as for the poll, it's quite silly because you've asked where the best/favourite surf spots in nsw are and then only listed ones from sydney (and completely missed anything south of bondi while you were at it)
my favourite spots would be anywhere the stretch from seal rocks to tuncurry, north haven near port, scotts head, and then my locals around newy. out of the ones on the list, prolly north narra but it gets too crowded. and it's definately not one of the best ten spots in australia, the only time it works is on a north swell and even then theres about 4000 cunts on it

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
my mates caravan, in the park thats on your left when you first turn in to pacific palms. he used to have one at moby dick but they kicked him out, bastards.
hey you know the fish and chip shop there, gee i hate it. the people are so rude, its really expensive and the food isnt really that good either. every time i go there they treat me like shit

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah the oasis i think. haha i went to have a cigga at the laundries then realised there were gas tanks there. could have been disasterous. are you close to it?

yeah the blueys shop one, that has the outside pa system (silliest thing ever)

golferjim

HSC
Yeah, surfed north narra this mornin, as perfect as always even though it was small. ooohh yeah. Going to frickin China soon for 3 weeks, and as far as i know theres no surf, has anyone heard otherwise????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)