Favourite Hangout spots on campus (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

I like sitting under the trees around the villiage green. The novelty of the uni campus quickly wears off.

elfm

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
I like sitting under the trees around the villiage green. The novelty of the uni campus quickly wears off.
unsw doesn't feel like a uni to me. i'd much rather usyd for its overall atmosphere and uni experience

Lundy

Banned
HSC
elfm said:
unsw doesn't feel like a uni to me. i'd much rather usyd for its overall atmosphere and uni experience
Then piss off to Usyd. Bye!

Last edited:

sarevok

HSC
elfm said:
disagree. i like the laidback atmosphere at unsw and it feels to me more like a uni than usyd...prob cause at usyd i was isolated across city road at merewether 1/2 the time. tho i've only been there two weeks of course, opinions may change...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Speaking of Sydney, are there any similarities between the two universities? Are the major lawns where people sit, do people actually sit on that dying quadrangle lawn? Is the library as big as it looks?

hikari

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Speaking of Sydney, are there any similarities between the two universities? Are the major lawns where people sit, do people actually sit on that dying quadrangle lawn? Is the library as big as it looks?
the library's the biggest in nsw or something, isn't it? anyway it's oldd and resembles the set of a cheap horror flick.. too many quiet corridors.

G

Gavvvvvin

Stupid azns clogging up the pool table area with their homosexual DDR :mad1:

HSC
i went past roundhouse today it looks awesome but bit gay if you go in on your own, i went around the back and slept on the table

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
tomorrow keep your eyes open for an chinese guy on the library lawn with a pink shirt and jeans....that would be me :D

normally when i have a break im either at the library lawn, or source foodcourt at next to matthews.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Casmira said:
i went past roundhouse today it looks awesome but bit gay if you go in on your own, i went around the back and slept on the table
Did you get raped?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Casmira said:
Were you in the vicinity of the Quad around 3:15 this afternoon? If so, I walked past you. Kthx.

HSC
ahh i think i was actually, if you saw me have a "oh shit" look on my face it'd be me running late too ACCT1501 tut. where you that girl that looked at me then passed out? :D

Lundy

Banned
HSC
No I was the girl who looked at you and was tempted to say 'oi cockmira' but you escaped up the stairs before I had the chance

Lundy

Banned
HSC
What, for me to yell 'HI POLIDICK!' in public? If that's what floats your boat.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I twas also at that damn roundhousr today looking for the Labor folk, I couldn't find them so I went home, disgruntled and hot.

And as a question, besides the Law building, what else are they doing around the applied science building?

HSC
Lundy said:
No I was the girl who looked at you and was tempted to say 'oi cockmira' but you escaped up the stairs before I had the chance
haha i saw you in that case, i remember seeing a girl look at me while i ran up the stairs (ie. running) too class
you midget!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)