Favourite airline? (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
electrolysis said:
Ive been on Qantas, Singapore, American, Air Berlin, British, Cathay, Thai, Emirates, Malaysian, Air Pacific, Jetstar and Virgin Blue

and the best one by far imo is Emirates (best food, inflight entertainment, smoothness, seats and comfyness)
Smoothness?

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
scarybunny said:
Smoothness?
i think he meant nice asses.

There's no smoothness comparison in airlines. They all fly different aircrafts and the "smoothness" depends on the weather and the destination you are traveling to. There is NO specific airline with a good smoothness.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
I used to like QANTAS, but now they are not a FF partner with my credit card (as of March 09 when they switch to direct sweep). Looks like Krisflyer is the new program ill be sweeping towards.

Favourite: Singapore.

Miffstaa

HSC
My favourite was British Air and Austrian air.

I got food poisoning from Virgin At. when i was flying to heathrow, because of some shit chicken that they were serving. But the worst one I have ever(!!!) been on has to be Swiss Air.
Never ever again. Ever.

mitch179

HSC
I've only ever flown Qantas, JAL, Jetstar and Virgin Blue.

I'd have to say JAL was my favourite. Although the seats are comfortable, there isn't much leg room.
But the service you receive from the attendants is just phenomenal. Best service I've had. And the video screens in the back are good too. At the time I flew Qantas, they didn't have them. (it was a while ago) but like, I'm sure if I flew them again now days, my mind might change.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
I flown, Garuda Idonesia like business class back in 1999 that was pretty sweet, but other then that Ive only flown Qantas, and Malaysian Airways, they where both pretty similar, flying qantas to the UK sucked though too crammed. and the seats where un comfy.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
On the return leg, I flew Fiji to Aus on United Airlines and scored a free upgrade to Business.

Suprisingly to me, it wasn't that great. Never again with United. Same food and crap service from women that are way too old to be flight attendants.

I live and learn.

ddillan

HSC
Looks
JetStar for sure. That livery makes any plane look good. Especially the overly sexy A330 (Best Airplane EVER!).

Comfort
Qantas has the most room.

Service
Would be a tie between Thai and Lauda.
Thai - A346 SYD - BKK
Lauda - 744 SYD - VIE back when they ran that route

aimhigh10

HSC
singapore is pretty good
but generally a bit more expensive than the other airlines
malaysian would have to be the best all-round

ddillan

HSC
milocole said:
Jetstar have actually just revised the titles on their new incoming A320's. Do you like??
http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6388020&nseq=0
Yes, the bigger writing has always been on the A330 now they are putting them on the 320's and it looks awesome.

They have an order for 50-something A320 brand new. Also 16 A321's.
They had a lease order from spirit airlines in the US but apparently they were shit so they only took one.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Yeah, those Spirit ones were pretty rusty! Alot of the A320 order is going to JetstarPacific in Vietnam which is a bugger... They had 2 more coming from Spirit, but cancelled and nothing is to replace these either. They should have got some little A318's, they are so cute!

Also, that current ex-Spirit plane is so bad, that they wont fill it past 177 seats, cause if it goes tech, at least they can fill a spare A320 thats around the place. Its also pointless the whole A321 thing really...

As a Low-Cost-Carrier, I would have though just getting new planes was the go, instead they opt for a couple old pieces of shit. Plus, these ones from Spirit and so on will need to be retired in around 4-6 years, cause they are ageing.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I've only flown Virgin Blue, Jet Star, Cathay Pacific, Finn Air and Qantas.

I liked Jet Star the most.

Then Finn Air.

ddillan

HSC
milocole said:
Yeah, those Spirit ones were pretty rusty! Alot of the A320 order is going to JetstarPacific in Vietnam which is a bugger... They had 2 more coming from Spirit, but cancelled and nothing is to replace these either. They should have got some little A318's, they are so cute!

Also, that current ex-Spirit plane is so bad, that they wont fill it past 177 seats, cause if it goes tech, at least they can fill a spare A320 thats around the place. Its also pointless the whole A321 thing really...

As a Low-Cost-Carrier, I would have though just getting new planes was the go, instead they opt for a couple old pieces of shit. Plus, these ones from Spirit and so on will need to be retired in around 4-6 years, cause they are ageing.

Yeah, you're not wrong.

But they are getting new 787's soon... well maybe not so soon with the Boeing strike.
When they get them the A330's are going back to Qantas, which is a shame cause they look so good in JQ livery!

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
ddillan said:
Yeah, you're not wrong.

But they are getting new 787's soon... well maybe not so soon with the Boeing strike.
When they get them the A330's are going back to Qantas, which is a shame cause they look so good in JQ livery!
Ah, those famn 787's. Will beleive it when I see it. They havn't even left the ground yet.

As long as they dont do a AirAsia, and cram 380 seats into a plane that should only have 303 seats...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)