Favorite Energy Drink (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah it really is. i usually only drink v just for a change though, then go back to red bull. mmm delicious

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Red Bull, Rockstar, and the New Mother are the ones I usually drink. red bull pricy but oh so good.

cxlxoxk

HSC
is powerade/gatorade/mizone energy drinks?

i like powerade grape flavour.

studentcheese

HSC
Probably Gatorade. According to my PE teacher, consuming an energy drink before exercise is BAD and you can DIE. Energy drinks are only recommended for after vigorous exercise such as rock climbing ;)

chamelia

HSC
I only drink Demon - and only the cola flavour. Energy drinks all taste like energy drinks and this is mostly where the falter. Demon tastes like coke - but a little different.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
there's some new drink in a large 500ml can called "samedi" or some idk arab sounding name, anyway i'm pretttty sure it's the old mother repackaged lol

Stoogey

HSC
Use to be always redbull for me, but then i tried V and actually kinda liked it, so i stick with V now whenever i can (only the original, dont like the red and yellow ones). If only redbull is available then i dont really mind, i just dont like any of the other ones like Mother and whatnot...

HSC
the sugarfree rockstar in the white can tastes pretty fucking good, it's like red bull/dr pepper/bubblegum. the only problem is that it's like half a litre and i drink the whole thing 'cause it's so delicious, then i'm like :| i think i'm going to die

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)