Fave subject??? (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Business Studies has pretty average scaling??? I dunno what you're excited about??

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I think physics would actually be quite interesting if there was any way in the world that I could possibly understand the mathematics involved

tash

lalalala
HSC
definately music by far we have such a fun class i love it so much! then art is pretty close but i don't like the teacher so that brings it down a bit
teachers really affect how much u love a class don't u agree?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
you people have favourite subjects?

starting from year 12, i have no more favourite subjects. Last year in my maths class, I didn't do any single homework, brought food to class, ate my lunch in class. And once the teacher even brought his own music to class :D

how I pity the fact that I now have a new maths teacher..
LOL. I brought food to certain classes too! (when I am really really hungry in morning or afternoon extension classes)

I was able to eat in normal maths class before but not now since I had changed classes.

Juliet

HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
Business Studies has pretty average scaling??? I dunno what you're excited about??
That's what i thought too.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
maybe newbie's other subjects are arabian, turkish and serbian beginners courses.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
maths and chem i luv
physics is ok wud b better with a better teacher

sdd ... not favourite i think it sux and is plain boring but im coming first so im not complaining

pri

HSC
N/A
chem and art , and luckily this year they are on separate days, last yr they were on the same day!!

freakofcool

My fave subs are Maths (Adv & Ext1) and Business Studies. Love the Maths class, we can have fun and do work at the same time! And Business cos it's pretty easy marks. I didn't do much work except for summarising the relevant stuff and got a fairly good half-yearly mark.

yeah our maths class is fun...the things we talk about while working..hmm.,..and we r forever celebrating our "pretend made up birthdays" with pizza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)