Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
lecturer from uni who can bearly speak english:

whos seen movie full monty? well this is half monty! (takes off his jacket before he starts the lecture)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
shortygb said:
Today in a double period of Business Studies, me and my friend counted my teacher saying "ok" about 200 times!!!

no joke, like evry sentence he starts with a ok and ends with one!
my Re teacher does that except he says "YOU KNOW?" :mad:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
my ipt teacher's new saying everytime we dont do something is:
"dear hsc marker, i cant answer this question because i was too busy sitting in the back row talking about my boyfriend"

supergirl

HSC
My Modern History teacher.... "History. It's what you live for!"

He gets so excited... One day he was really happy and we asked why and he said "I have a full day today. I get to teach history four times!" and then flexed his arm. Hahahaha.

jack white

After Hours
HSC
my english teacher: "its a horrible day outside isnt it? days like this just make you want to slit your wrists"

my society and culture teacher: "honestly, get fucked dude - thats bullshit and it pisses me off"

legal studies teacher: "you dont have a snowflakes chance in hell!", "its all hoity-toighty", "thin end of a wedge mate, stiff cheese you know"

and the winner is, my ancient teacher: "djoser's step pyramid suggests a kind of stairway to heaven. you know kids, led zeppelin"

ahh, i love em in a strange way.

P

pLuvia

science teacher -
nika barn nik nik
typical...
pilic
call me old fashist
"makes this squeaky noise"

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
One frequently used in Year 12 (slightly in Yr 10 as well)...especially leading up to exams etc is "If you do poorly it reflects on my teaching and it will all come back on me, not the fact that you are sitting there talking about what you are doing on the weekend..."

Or something that is usually along those lines...

And one I havnt heard that comes from my Geo/BSA teacher when a kid comes round with a list of names of people who have to go to the office "Oh is this the list of waggers, faggers and shaggers??"

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
My yr 6 teacher used to call us PLP's whenever we'd complain PLP- Poor Little Possums..
he was a supremely odd person.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
jack white said:
my english teacher: "its a horrible day outside isnt it? days like this just make you want to slit your wrists"

my society and culture teacher: "honestly, get fucked dude - thats bullshit and it pisses me off"

legal studies teacher: "you dont have a snowflakes chance in hell!", "its all hoity-toighty", "thin end of a wedge mate, stiff cheese you know"

and the winner is, my ancient teacher: "djoser's step pyramid suggests a kind of stairway to heaven. you know kids, led zeppelin"

ahh, i love em in a strange way.
....your teachers sound strange :s but also oddly fascinating

ecouch

HSC
my geography teacher "i've already done my HSC" - when we dont want to think and ask her to write notes ....... so as u can imagine we hear it alot

EDIT: oh and she loves telling us how good she went in the HSC

jack white

After Hours
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
....your teachers sound strange :s but also oddly fascinating
yep, they are bizzare, very bizzare.

another is known for saying: "i dont feel like doing any work today guys, i am sick of teaching, you guys can go home if you want. catch up on your sleep..."

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
English: 'Woeful, woeful, woeful', or, 'Wooooeful day!'; 'Beware, or the fickle finger of FATE shall land of you! *waves her finger around*'

English Head: 'Frog-Bear' for Caramello Koala

Maths: Teeta? Teeta? Turds! (Theta, theta, surds!)

Music: I don't get paid extra for marking tests. It's so unfair. I'm poor enough as it is. :'(

Lachlan.Murray

HSC
Well, our Physics teacher is great for quotes, and we have recorded some of them in our time.

"No Harry, wearing a condom won't help" (in reference to how touching a circuit in your house unprotected will kill you)

"Listen and absorb, sponges!!"

"It was tough times, especially for elephants!!" (in reference to the electrocution of elephants to prove that DC is safer then AC)

these are only a few, when I find all the ones that we have recorded I will add more.

GO KEEFEY!!!!!

slipper

HSC
Principal over the intercom (girls' school, lots of Italians and Greeks):
"Would the girl in Year 9 named Maria come to the office now!"

nimrod_dookie

Tryhard Geek
HSC
My maths teacher says the following:

I'm not a geek, I'm just cooly challenged.

I had to learn to run fast in high school, a lot of people were jealous of my maths ability.

I'm gonna bust a battery in yo calculator.

Friday night! Maths Party! BYO Red Cordial and Graphics Calculator. Pocket protecors optional.

belleree98

Modern history: "If you just DESCRIBE the events - then you've got the cake...but when you EVALUATE the information THAT'S THE ICING ON THE CAKE"

"so Miss...if we talk about historiography?"

"YES!!! THAT IS THE PASSIONFRUIT, ON THE ICING, ON THE CAKE!!!" then she's all excited and expects us to actually use historiography. Haaha. Not likely...I like to have my cake and eat it too! (and I don't like passionfruit)

Ryken

HSC
Teacher: "johny sit back down! your wandering around like an arab!"

same teacher: "is johny smart?"
student:"yea he's smart when he works"
teacher:"really? i thought he was stupid"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)