• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
miss_gtr said:
ALL THE CONSERVATIVE TEACHERS OF THE SCHOOL: "Hands off policy"
omg all the teachers at our school say that!! if u even so much as brush hands with someone while say, passing them a ruler or something, there comes the almightly screech from the desk: "HANDS OFF POLICY!!! you two, outside, now!" ive been sent out so much in the last two years just for shit like that :p

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Ex-Chemistry: My ex-girlfriend peroxides her legs so she doesn't have to shave
Me: Isn't she your wife?
Chem: Yes...ummm...

Maths: What's 1 plus 1? 8 billion. Tell me why and I'll give you a chocolate.
Fatty-fatty-boomba-laddy kid: PICK ME! I KNOW!

Legal Studies: God is present in all of natures creatures. Except the law, it's been basterdised.

***************************200 POSTS!***************************

belar86

mwhaha
HSC
Fave teacher Sayings..

"Don't make me verbally abuse you"

"Your lips are turning blue from lack of oxygen"

"I hear an echo, are we in the Blue Mountains?"

"Are you on strike? Well how about I take what you are being paid now, (nothing) and double it for you? (still nothing)"

"The colour purple is not just a symbol of gay pride!"

"Its your HSC"

"That's what ancient history was about - sex, drugs and Rock&Roll" - Ancient History teacher - more talk about sex then anywhere else.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
not a fav, but quite annoying; one of the teachers at my school is obsessed with saying; 'get over it!" and he says it to like every damb thing! :mad:

s0k0y0e0

HSC
My fav teacher would always have something quirky to say to try and keep the class motivated

student: I can't do this!

Teacher: Of course you can! Spell impossible; I am possible! :p

47sniper

HSC
N/A
My old science teacher used to swear all the time. He talks in class and says 'Oh Shit' every 2 seconds. My other teachers say 'Just Joking', 'In any way shape or form', 'mighty'. My year 7 teacher talked like the nanny and she always used to say 'YEAR 7' in the most annoying way. It would make me twitch...
One of the science teachers at my school has narcolepsy or something and whenever we found her sleeping in the storage room or some other weird place she would always say 'just resting my eyes'. And in class she would get a toilet roll and look at the students who were talking and say - 'I'm WATCHING YOU'..
My commerce teacher says 'THIS IS A SHEMOZZLE' (whatever the hell that means)..he also sighs all the time and says 'I'm cranky'. He clicks alot. At least 26 times each lesson (I've counted).

Last edited:

HBK_9

ThE sHoWsToPPa
HSC
our history teaches always use to say
"This is not the time nor the place so quit what your doing"

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
math teacher: hey! are you doing work or mucking around, yes or no? :mad:
student: "are you doing work or mucking around yes or no???"
math teacher: ... '-_-

math teacher: let's celebrate! let's open the sealed section of cosmopolitan!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
one of the english teachers: "Uman beings", "Uge" "Umungous"...he seems incapable of pronouncing the letter "h"...
sub maths teacher: "would you like it if i did it to you?" (canr remember if i posted that already) she says that every time some little shit makes fun of her name or calls her Hitler's Wife.
my yr 8 woodwork teacher: "alrightsitdownshutupwegottalottaworktogetthroughtoday" he talked so fast it was unbelievable...

heybraham

HSC
our school has this substitute who says 'RRRrriiighhT!' in a hilarious way. he's on the lipton tea ad where his daughter says she's pregnant, you might have seen it. oh yeah, and i think he goes 'RIiighhT' on the ad too

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
heybraham said:
our school has this substitute who says 'RRRrriiighhT!' in a hilarious way. he's on the lipton tea ad where his daughter says she's pregnant, you might have seen it. oh yeah, and i think he goes 'RIiighhT' on the ad too
that guy was my substitute teacher too. hes hilarious in the weirdest ways.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
"You've just wasted 10 minutes of MY time, I'm going to waste 10 minutes of YOUR time" Proceeds to leave the classroom for a coffee and ciggarette. The class leaves...
No wonder it's our favourite phrase...

switchblade87

HSC
We have this English teacher at school who always says 'wax lyrical'. No one is too sure what it means, shes a pretty cool teacher though. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)